What's going on inside your mind right now?

+2
Fangirl Three
Nightjar
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's going on inside your mind right now? Empty What's going on inside your mind right now?

Post by Nightjar Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:47 pm

Bad things.

Bad thing.

Back to top Go down

What's going on inside your mind right now? Empty Re: What's going on inside your mind right now?

Post by Fangirl Three Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:49 am

I'm worried about an actual physical work meeting, at work, that I've got to go to today. I had to get up at 3.30 so as to be ready in time.

I haven't been to the actual workplace for 18 months or more.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What's going on inside your mind right now? Empty Re: What's going on inside your mind right now?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:10 am

Nightjar wrote:Bad things.

Bad thing.
Fangirl Three wrote:I'm worried about an actual physical work meeting, at work, that I've got to go to today. I had to get up at 3.30 so as to be ready in time.

I haven't been to the actual workplace for 18 months or more.
hug

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:04 pm

My meeting went well. I got there on time, and I was given a Picnic bar, which is known to be my favourite chocolate bar.

I had a lot of trouble getting home though, there was a traffic jam on the A12 so I had to come via Braintree. And there was a traffic jam at Braintree Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:20 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:My meeting went well. I got there on time, and I was given a Picnic bar, which is known to be my favourite chocolate bar.

cheer

Fangirl Three wrote:I had a lot of trouble getting home though, there was a traffic jam on the A12 so I had to come via Braintree. And there was a traffic jam at Braintree Colbert
pet

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NDN1984 Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:56 pm

My head is all over the place with a funeral coming up in two weeks (my late ex's brother died suddenly aged 36 in August), so I'm back and forth between where I am now and my native region. Furthermore, at the end of October, my oldest sister is getting married and I don't really seem bothered about the wedding. Throw in, I've got to sort out what to take and put in storage as I'm moving in with my mother after Christmas.
NDN1984
NDN1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:42 am

I am currently staying with my mother. And I have several storage units.

Neither of those things are in my mind particularly though. I'm more worried about a dentist's appointment tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:20 am

NDN1984 wrote:My head is all over the place with a funeral coming up in two weeks (my late ex's brother died suddenly aged 36 in August), so I'm back and forth between where I am now and my native region. Furthermore, at the end of October, my oldest sister is getting married and I don't really seem bothered about the wedding. Throw in, I've got to sort out what to take and put in storage as I'm moving in with my mother after Christmas.
Hello, NDN, welcome to the forum. I hope things settle down for you once that's all over. wave

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NDN1984 Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:21 am

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:My head is all over the place with a funeral coming up in two weeks (my late ex's brother died suddenly aged 36 in August), so I'm back and forth between where I am now and my native region. Furthermore, at the end of October, my oldest sister is getting married and I don't really seem bothered about the wedding. Throw in, I've got to sort out what to take and put in storage as I'm moving in with my mother after Christmas.
Hello, NDN, welcome to the forum. I hope things settle down for you once that's all over. wave

Thank you on both counts. Yeah, it's just all hectic at the moment. As for the move, it's a voluntary one as I am not happy where I'm living.

NDN1984
NDN1984

Back to top Go down

Post by NDN1984 Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:56 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:

Thank you. I hope so as well. It's just been a hell of a year and well...I've had five years non-stop of misery.
NDN1984
NDN1984

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:05 pm

hug

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:26 pm

I've been proper anxious since Sunday. I think it was made worse by the 8 vodka nights I had in a row up to Monday. Tuesday and today are nights off, but goodness me, I had appalling nightmares last night, I'm afraid I'll get them again tonight.

I don't think it was the best time to visit that witchcraft forum at the weekend, tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:36 pm

pet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:49 pm

hug

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:52 pm

What a Face

Drink lots of water, Countess.

More than you actually want to as well.

But not so much that you kill yourself like those 'ecstasy-panic parents'. sad yes

Go for bracing walks in stollen stolen moments also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:I've been proper anxious since Sunday. I think it was made worse by the 8 vodka nights I had in a row up to Monday. Tuesday and today are nights off, but goodness me, I had appalling nightmares last night, I'm afraid I'll get them again tonight.

I don't think it was the best time to visit that witchcraft forum at the weekend, tbh.

BTW!

I shall get back to you in a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:22 am

I didn't get any nightmares last night. But I certainly won't be doing any more 8-night vodka runs. That was awful.

I feel much betterer now, after 2 nights off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:22 am

Btw, group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:54 am

Eight nights in a row. That is heavy. Glad you’re feeling better.

Take the pins out of the voodoo doll please - my jaw hurts enough now, and make sure you take it fully out of the freezer too - I’ve had my feet against the radiator for three days and can’t warm up properly.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:15 am

I feel much better today, and have resolved to take a more mature approach to the electric lemonade in future.

I hope your jaw is better too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next