TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

?
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nightjar
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
The Call of the Wendigo
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

2 posters

AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:49 pm

Spooky eeriness.

Nightjar

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:50 pm

It's amazing that any telly programme would end with something like this.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:50 pm

bounce

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

It is over.

That was a totally rubbish playlist that wasn't worth doing.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

Nightjar

Nightjar

Spazmo 1999.

shifty

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:51 pm

I shall give it 3 stars.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:51 pm

It's amazing that any telly programme would end with something like this.

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:52 pm

Tripping out a bit now.

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:52 pm

Nightjar wrote:
They, whoever they were, really put some work and thought into this song.
Didn't John Sullivan write and sing it?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:54 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:

I don't bloody know.

I also don't bloody know who John Sullivan is.

hrmph:

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:55 pm

Nightjar wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:

I don't bloody know.

I also don't bloody know who John Sullivan is.

rollingpin
John Sullivan wrote Only Fools and Horses.

And Citizen Smith.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 7:55 pm

Anyway.

It amused me.

PostSubject: Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.   TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3