Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?

Go down 

Gold or Green?
Gold!
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_lcap50%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Green!
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_lcap50%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I love them both equally!
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate them both equally!
Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I cannot decide!
 0% [ 0 ]
I refuse to decide!
 0% [ 0 ]
Some other answer altogether
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?   Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Green Slime:

Gold:

Both are classics. Both are perfect for Tom Jones. Neither are sung by Tom Jones. Both sort of sound like each other. Both have a colour in the title. One was written by an Oscar winner. One wasn't. But which is best? You decide! Demon

Last edited by The Call of the Wendigo on Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?   Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Gold might have been written by someone famous but I have to go with Green Slime. Just hearing it makes me want to go out and battle a bunch of space monsters. I can think of no finer achievement a song could manage.

Which is the best movie theme tune that wishes it was sung by Tom Jones?
Page 1 of 1