The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7.

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

?

The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
The Call of the Wendigo, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff, Nightjar
The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7. - Page 6 Empty Re: The first 5 tracks YouTube has just recommended to me. Part 7.

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:21 pm

Nightjar wrote:I'm guessing that that wasn't a particularly preciously (overly-curated) playlist?

It worked though.

Lotso Macca and Beatlesnesses, but, y'kner, if it's done OK...

What can I say, the algorithms know their target.
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6