The Sore Throat thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sore Throat thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sore Throat thread

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Some of the people celebrating lunar new year today were wearing those surgical masks Chinese people wear when they're afraid of getting ill llama

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 pm

I have the beginning of a strange headache, possibly on the cusp of pleasurable and with some vision problems and off balance. No incipient fever or chills though. I don't think I've been in contact with anyone from Wuhan unfortunately. Although I'm not sure if I do want something that might've come from a snake in that unhygienic looking 'seafood' market.

When swine flu was a thing I went out of my way to get it, and didn't even develop a slight sniffle. I particularly liked how my face looked after a two week influenza hell, and have wanted to replicate that ever since. The wonderful combination of extreme weight loss and having been covered in sweat for so long made me look incredible once I had the strength to have a shower.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:04 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I have a sore throat. I hope it doesn't signal the impending arrival of disease.

Well, try to see the positives. Not every cloud has a silver lining - some have golden and diamond effect linings.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2