Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

?

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Nightjar, The Call of the Wendigo
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:54

Oh, these losers. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:54

I bookmarked this one because I always thought it was by Kodaline and I bookmarked it to remind myself that it wasn't.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:54

drum banana

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:54

drum banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:55

It's actually not extremely bad this. shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:55

Catchy chorus. music

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:55

Is like a cross between U2 and those lot with the acoustic guitars, them lot.

Back to top Go down

Possible Springsteen influence on the production.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:55

They're like the American Arctic Monkeys.

Back to top Go down

dance

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:56

Marillion style bass interlude

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:56

I need to get a Super-Soaker.

Y'know, cos the fox fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:57

It's got an engaging melody at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:57

music

Admin

Back to top Go down

Track 3 - Elise Ecklund.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:57

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:Is like a cross between U2 and those lot with the acoustic guitars, them lot.

What they called? About 8 of them, a couple of brothers in the band, went electric? One of em was on the Mercury Prize judging panel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:57

What's this rubbish now?

Back to top Go down

I bookmarked this one because I was only used to her making weird videos about turning the lights on and off.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:58

Elise Ecklund - Is This The End?

dunno

Oh, one of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:58

One for the people with huge heads thread.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next