Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

?

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Nightjar, The Call of the Wendigo
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:04

music

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bookmarked stuff I'm randomly thflinging into a thread to clear up my bookmarks.

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:04

Nightjar wrote:
The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
Nightjar wrote:Is she really called Elise Ecklund or has she changed her name to make people think she's not American?

Or is she from Minnesota?
As far as I'm aware, it's her real name and I think she's from Denmark or somewhere.

Elise Ecklund (born: February 18, 1997 [age 27]), is an American YouTuber who uploads music-related content—mostly covering popular songs on her ukulele. She can play the ukulele, guitar, and didgeridoo, as well as "learning" kazoo. She is recognized as the record holder for creating the shortest song in the world to be officially released.

It's no You Suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:05

Nightjar wrote:I don't know this song. gasp

It sounds snuggle rumpusing awesome. Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:05

"And I dream I'm an eagle." budgie menace

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:05

Needs a killer chord change or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:05

Multi-tracked melodiousness.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:06

This must've been from the same time when they did Summer Night City.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:07

Pretty gert.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:07

It is impossible to play this track too loudly.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:07

Sound like a wimpier Europe or something.

Actually, probably not that much wimpier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:08

Have we ever done the soundtrack to "You Can't Stop the Music"? hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:09

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:It is impossible to play this track too loudly.

Hence all those visits from the Sheffield noise complaints team you've had in the last decade. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:10

Pretty epic.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:10

It is over.

For such an exercise in randomness, it held together remarkably well.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:10

I shall give it 4 stars.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:10

Weirdly, I only didn't h8 it, other than the first track.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:14

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I bookmarked this one because I was only used to her making weird videos about turning the lights on and off.
Like this:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:17

People have won the Turner Prize doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 20:19

Deservedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4