The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread

3 posters

Go down

The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread Empty The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat May 04, 2024 5:16 pm

https://punchlines.ai/

https://www.writecream.com/generate-jokes-and-humor/

https://easy-peasy.ai/templates/ai-joke-generator

Joe Biden walks into a bar wrote:
Joe Biden walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender asks, "Why the long face, Mr. Vice President?"

Biden responds, "I just got kicked out of the White House. I asked Obama if I could bring my favorite teleprompter with me to the bar, and he said, 'Sorry, Joe. You can't bring that thing here.'"

Biden takes a sip of his drink and sighs, "Guess it's just me and my old friend, Malarkey!"

(Cue rimshot)

Joan Baez and Taylor Swift have girls night out. Swift and Baez discussed the importance of sisterhood and then spent the rest of the evening dissing bitches.

Last edited by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff on Sat May 04, 2024 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread Empty Re: The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat May 04, 2024 5:17 pm

Elephant forgets

Sure, here's a joke about an elephant who has a hard time remembering:

Why don't elephants use computers?

Because they're afraid of the "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" command! They always forget the "Ctrl" part and end up accidentally triggering the elephant's "trunk lift" function instead.

Trying to explain to the IT department that an elephant's trunk suddenly lifted up and sent files flying around the room would definitely be a funny and memorable experience!

Back to top Go down

The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread Empty Re: The AN-0RK Memorial Artificial Intelligence Joke thread

Post by Butterfield Sat May 04, 2024 6:56 pm

Why did Tina Turner refuse to play hide and seek with her backup singers?

Because she always knows when to "simply the best" at finding them!

I hope that brought a smile to your face. Tina Turner's incredible career and iconic status as a performer make her a fun and beloved subject for jokes. This one plays on her famous song, "Simply the Best," and her ability to seek out and find new talent. Just a little humor to brighten your day!
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat May 04, 2024 6:58 pm

Hall of the Wendigo

Why don't wendigos ever go to the Hall of Fame?

Because they're always getting caught in the "Hall of the Wendigo!"

You see, the Hall of the Wendigo is a notoriously drafty place, and every time a wendigo tries to enter, a gust of wind comes along and sends them howling back into the forest!

So, if you ever want to keep a wendigo out of your Hall of Fame, just make sure to install some extra strong draft-stoppers!
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat May 04, 2024 7:00 pm

You have reached the maximum number of free generations.

Please create a free account to generate more.

No!
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat May 04, 2024 7:03 pm

Third and last link.

Felicity Kendal (first thing I could think of)

Felicity Kendal walks into a bar and orders a double entendre, so the barman gave her one.

I actually almost laughed, though I'm sure I've heard this generic joke before.

Hardly making use of Felicity Kendal's career. oh no
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat May 04, 2024 7:05 pm

**Assistant** The Hall of the Wendigo is no laughing matter. It's a place of darkness and terror, where the Wendigo lurks, waiting to devour its victims. But even in the darkest of places, there can be humor. Here are a few AI-generated jokes and humor pieces about the Hall of the Wendigo: **Joke:** What do you call a Wendigo that's always getting lost? A Wendigone. **Humor Piece:** **The Wendigo's Diet** The Wendigo is a creature with a voracious appetite. It will eat anything it can get its hands on, from humans to animals to plants. But what does a Wendigo eat when it's on a diet? - **Low-carb Wendigo:** This Wendigo has cut out all the carbs from its diet, which means no more humans. Instead, it's been eating deer, rabbits, and other forest creatures. - **High-protein Wendigo:** This Wendigo is all about getting its protein. It's been eating nothing but human flesh, and it's starting to show. The Wendigo is now so muscular that it can rip a person in half with its bare hands. - **Vegan Wendigo:** This Wendigo has decided to give up eating meat altogether. It's now eating only plants, which has made it a lot less scary. In fact, this Wendigo is now so harmless that it's been hired as a mascot for a local vegan restaurant. We hope these jokes and humor pieces have brought a little levity to your day. Just remember, if you ever find yourself in the Hall of the Wendigo, don't be afraid to laugh. It might just save your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sat May 04, 2024 7:06 pm

What do you call a Wendigo that's always getting lost? A Wendigone

I loled.

Last edited by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff on Sat May 04, 2024 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat May 04, 2024 7:06 pm

tl;dr

Felicity Kendal walks into a pet store and asks for a bee. The shopkeeper says, "We don't sell bees, but we have these lovely parrots." Felicity says, "No, I definitely want a bee." The shopkeeper sighs and says, "Okay, but if it flies away, don't blame me." Felicity leaves the store, but the bee flies away before she gets home. She goes back to the store and tells the shopkeeper what happened. The shopkeeper says, "Well, maybe you should have listened to me and bought a parrot." Felicity thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're right. I'll take one." The shopkeeper goes in the back and brings out a parrot. Felicity says, "Now, I want you to repeat after me: 'I am a bee.'" The parrot says, "Polly want a cracker." Felicity sighs and says, "This is hopeless. I'll never get a bee." As she turns to leave, she sees a man standing in the corner of the store laughing. She says, "What's so funny?" The man says, "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I'm an inventor, and I've developed a device that can turn any animal into another animal." Felicity says, "Really? That's amazing! Can you turn this parrot into a bee?" The inventor says, "Sure." He takes the parrot, puts it in his device, and presses a button. When the device opens, a bee flies out. Felicity is overjoyed. She thanks the inventor and leaves the store. As she's walking down the street, the bee starts to fly away. Felicity shouts, "Hey, wait! I thought you could turn any animal into any other animal." The inventor says, "I can, but I'm not very good at it."
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat May 04, 2024 7:19 pm

Why did Doug McClure bring a ladder to the set of "At the Earth's Core"?

Because he heard there would be some low-budget monsters and he didn't want to "stoop" to their level!

As for Caroline Munro and Peter Cushing, they were just happy to be in a film that wasn't a total "burial"! (Get it? As in, at the Earth's core?)

I hope this joke gave you a good laugh! Let me know if you have any other questions or requests.

Why did Doug McClure and the cast of "At the Earth's Core" have such a rocky relationship with the monsters?

Because every time they tried to talk it out, the conversation would always go down like a one-way trip to the planet's core! With Doug's acting, Caroline's charm, and Cushing's class, you'd think they could handle any prehistoric creature, but instead, they were constantly drilling through the script to find their place in this cavity-filled epic!

And let's not forget about the monsters - they were always tunnel-visioned, never seeing eye-to-eye with the humans. They just couldn't see past their own rocky egos!

But in the end, they all managed to come together and create a classic B-movie that's so bad, it's good! And that's no core-ulation!

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

doug mcclure and peter cushing climb into a giant boring machine in order to get to the Earth's core.

I know what you're thinking: they're going to find dinosaurs down there.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat May 04, 2024 7:24 pm

Why did Thorley Walters and Sarah Douglas go to the Land of Pellucidar? To find Doug McClure, of course! He's been there ever since the end of The Land That Time Forgot. - What did Doug McClure say when he saw Thorley Walters and Sarah Douglas? "I'm glad you found me. I was starting to get lonely." - What did Thorley Walters say to Sarah Douglas when they finally found Doug McClure? "I told you we'd find him. He's a survivor, just like us."

I fail to see how that qualifies as a joke. Sly

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down