llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama:

3 posters

Go down

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: Empty llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama:

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:54 pm

llama llama llama
Commeditations for 2018,

Violence by the Editors It sounded like Coldplay, they never used to be that bad.
Daphne and Celeste Excited But was boring, music for grown ups. :(  Gorilla No

Kylie - Golden Boring, Radio 2 country that Miley Cyrus does about 3 million times better. :(

Dammed - I want exciting punk, I want the modern sounds of 1977 I don't want drab 1967 second division psyche pop.

And the Winner is:

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: Gang_of_Four_-_What_Happens_Next_album_cover
What Happens Next by the Gang of Four

now technically this came out in 2015, but it is a record so bad I'm not going to allow a technicality to stop me giving this the worst album 2018. It's not only out of date nu-metal, it's really, really bad nu-metal. Yes Even compaired to Limp Bizcuit.

Gorilla No Gorilla No

llama llama llama

Back to top Go down

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: Empty Re: llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama:

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:38 am

Proto by Holly Herndon

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: A2284061690_10

It's not a bad album as such, it's just all this talk of AI, experimentation and blah blah it's not a patch on New Ways to Love

Back to top Go down

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: Empty Re: llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama:

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:45 am

Guest wrote:llama llama llama
Commeditations for 2018,

Violence by the Editors It sounded like Coldplay, they never used to be that bad.

That really was a terrible album, Wannabe Imagine Dragons.

Gorilla No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:12 pm

The new Actress album was odd, tracks started off great, build nicely, then nothing happens for 3 minutes then they just stop…

But the winna is

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: A2417511

So When You Gonna​.​.​. by Dream Wife, I mean they tried to do something new, but it was just so, so boring.

sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:21 pm

The Smog album we did was torturous.

Sleater Kinney wasn't a lot of fun either.

Aphex Twin and The Associates too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:04 pm

This for the most disappointing new album, not necessary on the album listening blah blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:56 pm

Owen Pallett's Island was a little underwhelming I suppose.

I was dead excited to see it had been released at the height of lockdown with zero fanfare and marketing and it was just a little too sedate.

It was still excellent though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:58 pm

Disappointing isn't necessary the same as bad, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Oh, the Jessy Lanza album never seemed to get out of second gear. :(

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: A3307067049_16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:23 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:Disappointing isn't necessary the same as bad, I guess.

It's as close as I can get to fulfilling the criteria.

Occasionally I listen to music from the last decade, but the last year?

You're lucky I can even spell twentytwenti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:17 am

The Leonard cohen one was fine, but given the last couple albums were among the best he's ever done, I was kinda hoping for another classic, instead of one great song followed by his poetry reading set to, deliberately, low key backing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:57 pm

Луна - Fata Morgana

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: 83885710

type

Which came out in 2020, and was only a EP. I might need to think about this one. There's been some right let downs in the Running Commentary thingy.
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:26 pm

ERROR! Gorilla No

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:56 pm

Betty Boo's Boomerang.

And the new Charli XCX was meh.

The Soft Cell album was downright bad. sad yes

llama Awards for most Disappointing Album of the Year :llama: :llama: MzktOTk4OC5qcGVn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:00 pm

The Betty Boo album was pretty bad it's true.

Perhaps we were just overexcited and expected too much?

Like Christmas. bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:18 pm

Probably that Georgina one, sleepy

Dream Wife's 3rd and that new PJ Harvey one have confirmed things.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:33 pm

The David McCallum one that didn't have David McCallum on it. bawl

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down