Parking spaceless car management

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Parking spaceless car management - Page 3 Empty Re: Parking spaceless car management

Post by Fangirl Three on Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:50 am

cosmictanya wrote:
And location permitting, potentially trouble free and cost free parking. You can just carelessly drive through the car park and swerve in anywhere you feel like.

Absolutely. That's what I like most about hotels. Unlimited free parking. I won't stay at ones where you park at some shopping centre across the road and get a refund. Unless someone gives me a lift there of course.

I can't currently decide between popping up to Norwich or popping across to Welwyn again. Both have second-hand bookshops of note.
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Parking spaceless car management - Page 3 Empty Re: Parking spaceless car management

Post by cosmictanya on Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:
And location permitting, potentially trouble free and cost free parking. You can just carelessly drive through the car park and swerve in anywhere you feel like.

Absolutely. That's what I like most about hotels. Unlimited free parking. I won't stay at ones where you park at some shopping centre across the road and get a refund. Unless someone gives me a lift there of course.

I can't currently decide between popping up to Norwich or popping across to Welwyn again. Both have second-hand bookshops of note.

I'd go for Norwich out of those two. I knew a Christian virgin called Gregory who lived in Welwyn, and my own night at his family home was as fruitless as everyone else's. Many tears of envy were shed at his wedding a few years back. The most handsome guy in glasses. 
Warra waste.cilla

Have you been to Toppings? Not second hand but fab. I can spend hours in there - worth going to Bath just for that. I love bookshops with ladders. They bring round tea and cake.

Parking spaceless car management - Page 3 Photo0jpg

Last edited by cosmictanya on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya on Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:58 pm

Obviously Buenos Aires is a bit far for a snatched weekend, but this place is great. Why don't we do things like this with old theatres in this country? 

Parking spaceless car management - Page 3 753f42b2c4936eb331fb2ca184800c35--opera-house-bookstores

That would be demolished and replaced with a Nando's and some horrible student flats if it was over here.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:11 pm

cosmictanya wrote:Have you been to Toppings? Not second hand but fab. I can spend hours in there - worth going to Bath just for that. I love bookshops with ladders. They bring round tea and cake.

In my opinion, books and food should never mix - all those sticky fingers and crumbs all over the pages. oh no
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:38 pm

No, us Toppings goers aren't like that. It's a very considerate experience. They barely need to bother giving out napkins - gentlemen shoppers are just as likely to offer you a nice clean handkerchief. Suggesting flatteringly intelligent or stylish recommendations to other shoppers is practically a rule. Nobody would dream of leaving grease and crumbs behind.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:25 am

My neighbours have told me they're giving the cones an extended play till Wednesday! On account of how their new bath turned out to be cracked and has to be replaced, and the tiler's van broke down so he couldn't come last week  oh no  

They did at least have the grace to look sheepish when they announced this. So I made a virtue out of necessity and magnanimously agreed to go along with them another 3 days.

I half suspected this would happen, which is why I decided not to go away for the weekend. Instead I've been decluttering the house to make it easier to sell so I can get away from this nonsense.
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:01 am

She came round yesterday evening and told me that the last day would be Monday!

I was coldly polite Colbert
Fangirl Three
Fangirl Three

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum