What is Queen's best album?

3 posters

Go down

Poll Question

What is Queen's best album? I_vote_lcap0%What is Queen's best album? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is Queen's best album? I_vote_lcap25%What is Queen's best album? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What is Queen's best album? I_vote_lcap25%What is Queen's best album? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
What is Queen's best album? I_vote_lcap0%What is Queen's best album? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

What is Queen's best album? Empty What is Queen's best album?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Is a question for the ages. yes

Back to top Go down

What is Queen's best album? Empty Re: What is Queen's best album?

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:08 pm

I had no idea SHA predated DatR.

I'm bad at this album ordering thing, I always assumed Love by The Cult came out after Electric, and then I found it was the other way round.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:37 pm

I've only heard A Night at the Opera and The Works.

I didn't like either of them but A Night at the Opera was the better of the two.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:39 pm

You should try Hotspace. yes

evil2

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:52 pm

I've voted for Hot Space. Nobody rates it, which is probably why I like it. I like the fact Queen moved away from the more standard rockier stuff and dabbled with disco and funk. There's also a song where Freddie sings falsetto all the way through, much like Jimmy Somerville would just a couple of years later.

I also like Innuendo and even Made in Heaven.

I've yet to hear A Kind of Magic and The Miracle; The Works is okay. I've heard bits and pieces of their early albums but prefer just having the Greatest Hits which covers those.

Like with Elton John, I pick up with Queen where my dad leaves off, so basically late 70s/early 80s. He actually recently gave me all of their 80s albums + Innuendo on CD which he never listened to. happy
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down