Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet

3 posters

Go down

Tramp vs. Girl

Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet I_vote_lcap25%Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet I_vote_lcap75%Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet Empty Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet 81-q1S2BxlL._SL1425_
Aqualung, you poor old s*d

Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet HO5A6408
Getting ahead at the game of Croquet

Back to top Go down

Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet Empty Re: Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet

Post by Nightjar Wed May 01, 2019 7:28 pm

Pretty sure the Nursery Crymes girl would just knock the Aqualung Tramp's block off. bash

Back to top Go down

Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet Empty Re: Prog Wars Round 6: Aqualung vs. Nursery Crymes Girl with croquet mallet

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 7:32 pm

sad yes He might be eying her with ill intent*, but I think his barely functioning lungs would put him at a disadvantage in a rumble.

*maybe this wasn't the best combination suggestion? scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 01, 2019 7:34 pm

The Tramp is quite sinister looking though.

He's reaching inside his filthy fl*ps for something... scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Darn, I just clicked on the wrong one, I voted for Aqualung, not Croquet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 pm

oh no

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/16cb020d-2e00-469e-bf7e-d4780345951a

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 01, 2019 8:09 pm

Croquet Girl looks totally psychotic.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 pm

Aquatramp is quite intimidating, but no match for the cold-eyed, mallet wielding madness of Croquet Girl.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down