That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is Empty
PostSubject: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 9:58 pm

The Nether Regions are beating England. rant

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is Empty
PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 10:17 pm

Losing 3-1. Colbert

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 10:18 pm

England are being bashed around by the Nether Regions. Colbert

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 10:32 pm

CR2
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:47 am

And that's the end of the thread. yes

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:01 pm

I also don't know what this footy cup thingy is. yes
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Does this mean the final's between Portugal and the Nether Regions?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:36 pm

I'm assuming there's a gigantic trophy. Usually, the less important the trophy is, the bigger it is, in an attempt to make it look important.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:36 pm

It'll probably be the size of a skip.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

They'll need a crane to get it onto the pitch at full time.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

And a tank to parade it around the streets afterwards.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:52 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
It'll probably be the size of a skip.

Here's the competition mascot. happy

That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is LKtyJKK

Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 2:59 pm

happy

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 5:23 pm

Is the winner of this going to play the winner of the Women's world cup?

Or maybe all them?

[video of 5 professional footballers verses 50 school kids]

evil2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is   That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is Empty

Back to top Go down

That fake World Cup thing they're having right now that I don't understand what it is
Page 1 of 1