Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. Empty
PostSubject: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:56 pm

Thanks to my recent Jodie Whittaker dream, I have learnt that I can't recharge mobile phones in my dreams. It always goes wrong.

This is added to my already known inability to write in my dreams and to do counting.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:56 pm

And my inability to turn lights on or off.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Be unable to escape from the PM, as per my dream last week, described in brain zaps.

Drink a cocktail. I was having a dream that I was by a pool in Mustique, chatting away with Gloria Hunniford who was on the neighbouring lounger. I could feel the heat and everything. When I reached to take a cocktail from the waiter I woke up.

I've never successfully taken a sip of alcohol or been under any other pleasant influences in my dreams. And I've only had s*x once, and it was strange rather than exciting.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:44 pm

Remember anything. sad yes

Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 7:00 am

Interestingly in the Irish dream I referred to in the other thread, I was given an itemised breakdown of the fine, which I could read. Usually I can't resolve any kind of letters in a dream.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 7:15 am

cheer

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.   Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you can't do in dreams that you can do in real life.
Page 1 of 1