Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online'

2 posters

Go down

Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online' Empty Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online'

Post by Butterfield Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Caroline Flack is the most dangerous celebrity to search for on the internet in the UK, according to a cyber-security firm.

The Love Island presenter's name links through to the most malicious websites and viruses, McAfee says.

Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online' _109321487_cf

The former Strictly winner has knocked Kim Kardashian off the top spot, with reality stars generally ranking lower than in 2018.

Actress Maisie Williams and presenter James Corden join her in the top three.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50135570
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online' Empty Re: Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online'

Post by Butterfield Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:50 pm

I seem to remember a year or two ago it was Phily Lily Collins who held this prestigious title.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online' Empty Re: Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online'

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:15 am

I thought this said Caroline polachek, I thought, that was bit obscure.

Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online' Caroline-polachek-door-1560959232-640x640

I've never heard of Caroline Flack. sad yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:06 pm

type

Caroline Flack 'most dangerous celeb to search online' Mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:683351?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=1440&height=810&

Another one for the Popstars not on the toilet thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:30 pm

Flack off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down