Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year

3 posters

Go down

Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year Empty Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year

Post by Butterfield Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:26 am

I barely heard the Pogues this year - has political correctness FINALLY killed it off? I think I only heard Wizzard once, a couple of weeks ago. I only heard the end of Bruce Springsteen's awful Santa Claus Is Coming To Town on Radio 2 yesterday - I don't think I heard it all last year. I think I only heard Band Aid once - a couple of weeks ago! Absolutely nothing of Band Aid II. Colbert

We'll have to wait for Top of the Pops 1989 for that one. Excited
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year Empty Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year

Post by Butterfield Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:27 am

I ended up playing Saint Etienne's I Was Born On Christmas Day myself on Youtube. Colbert
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year Empty Re: Christmas songs that you didn't hear this year

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:31 pm

I heard Band Aid and Wizzard several times in Tescos - they had 3 playlists this year, carols, Christmas singles, and very old Christmas songs, and I kept accidentally going in during the Christmas singles one.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:09 pm

I'm not sure I've heard any of the usuals this year.

The only ones I heard in fact were off of adverts and I hardly think they count.

They were bad ones too - Macca, Shaky, etc...

I feel that I've really succeeded in zoning out the usual Christmas overkill this year. smug

I think that because I've been visiting my Grandpa in prison hospital so much it just hasn't percolated perniciously into my psyche as it usually does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down