The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flibbington2.0

flibbington2.0

The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread Empty
PostSubject: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptySun 9 Aug 2020 - 23:39

I'm conducting a study. Please submit all Numanesque music you encounter here. It may take awhile but I'm sure together we can put together a whole LP's worth of songs, together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 0:13

evil2
Back to top Go down
flibbington2.0

flibbington2.0

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 4:44

I've long argued without Numan there never would've been an Ultravox.
Or I would argue that, if anyone I knew irl had actually heard of either artist.
Back to top Go down
flibbington2.0

flibbington2.0

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 4:49

Released only last week. But sounding like Numan '08.

And come on with a title like this, it's gagging to be listened to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 9:03

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptyFri 14 Aug 2020 - 21:46

I thought this sounded a bit like Dance Era Numan, Cry the Clock Said sort of thing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread EmptyMon 21 Sep 2020 - 12:42

shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread   The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I can't believe it's not Gary Numan" thread
Page 1 of 1