What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

What's happening in your life? Part 3

Go down 
+5
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Nightjar
cosmictanya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 1:35 am

Entirely awesome.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 EmptyToday at 6:13 am

I’m really enjoying being here again.

I looked at this house…

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/146453549#/media?activePlan=1&id=media22&ref=photoCollage&channel=RES_BUY

I could live here part of the year, and write.

The air is so pure, you feel as if you’re inhaling good stuff. I’m in a state of total relaxation.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 EmptyToday at 6:22 am

I do have to get my own flat/building fully fixed up first, then I can swap with my mother. Sell hers, and I could use the proceeds for a smaller flat for myself in London, and a place like that, and somewhere else for my son once he’s in the second or third year of wherever he goes to uni.

I’m here through the October holidays, which is his chance - come again, stay, think, explore, spend more time in Edinburgh. Is it the UCAS route to Edinburgh, or is it a French or Belgian university after all? This is his final year of school, so he needs to decide in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:45 pm

I have begun dividing my stuff up according to when I'll need it :-

Now - for Nomadism - eg clothes, medicines, documents
Next - for Minimal Settlement - eg kettle, plates, cutlery, single mattress, typing chair, table, selected books
Later - for Settlement - the rest of the furniture and books and ornaments and souvenirs
Much later - for when I stop working* - telescope, retro computing stuff, projects

I'm going to pack everything in densely so the most likely needed next stuff is at the front of my storage units. In theory this will save me £100 a month cos I won't need aisles to access the 'much later' stuff easily.

*I mean when I'm too old to work, not when I cease to function

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 3
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33