What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

What's happening in your life? Part 3

Go down 
+5
Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Nightjar
cosmictanya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:33 pm

Aren’t you in Bristol? I went to uni there. I never went short.
Back to top Go down
NDN1984

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:35 pm

cosmictanya wrote:

Yep. Unfortunately it's all partnered guys on the apps, soyboys, drug addicts, those with political views not in tune with what I believe in (a bit too far left they are) and men old enough to be my father! There's some hot guys around, but the likelihood of them being gay or bi is probably less than 1%.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:36 pm

NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:

Yep. Unfortunately it's all partnered guys on the apps, soyboys, drug addicts and men old enough to be my father! There's some hot guys around, but the likelihood of them being gay or bi is probably less than 1%.

If things have declined, why not cross the Severn for a strapping bit of Welsh rarebit? Or go to Plymouth for a night and find a Marine? Or even Birmingham or London for a full cross section of everyone. Then there are all those lovely farm boys in Somerset and Wiltshire etc. Wide eyed, worked out (but not unnaturally so), and raring to go in my experience.
Back to top Go down
NDN1984

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:42 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:

Yep. Unfortunately it's all partnered guys on the apps, soyboys, drug addicts and men old enough to be my father! There's some hot guys around, but the likelihood of them being gay or bi is probably less than 1%.

If things have declined, why not cross the Severn for a strapping bit of Welsh stuff? Or go to Plymouth for a night and find a Marine? Or even Birmingham or London for a full cross section of everyone. Then there are all those lovely farm boys in Somerset and Wiltshire etc. Wide eyed, worked out (bit not unnaturally so), and raring to go in my experience.

I'm from Birmingham, and I'd say the lads up there are much nicer and better looking. Even an OK looking guy can be extremely nice in Birmingham / West Midlands and a good time. I was in (North) Somerset for 12 years until January; I never encountered any sexy farm boys down there. Plus all were hetero. The gays there were all old dudes, taken or not my type. Plymouth; that's gone down a lot as my niece visited a friend there and had some hassle in the clubs from men. This was early this month.

Wales - yes. Some of the guys a bit older than me (45-55) are rather sexy there.

Bristol - finding someone on my wavelength, it's like trying to qualify for the World Cup / Euros with San Marino! I'm not the best looking guy, and do lack a bit of confidence. I hardly know anyone here bar my political party colleagues and my own family.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:51 pm

NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:

If things have declined, why not cross the Severn for a strapping bit of Welsh stuff? Or go to Plymouth for a night and find a Marine? Or even Birmingham or London for a full cross section of everyone. Then there are all those lovely farm boys in Somerset and Wiltshire etc. Wide eyed, worked out (bit not unnaturally so), and raring to go in my experience.

I'm from Birmingham, and I'd say the lads up there are much nicer and better looking. Even an OK looking guy can be extremely nice in Birmingham / West Midlands and a good time. I was in (North) Somerset for 12 years until January; I never encountered any sexy farm boys down there. Plus all were hetero. The gays there were all old dudes, taken or not my type. Plymouth; that's gone down a lot as my niece visited a friend there and had some hassle in the clubs from men. This was early this month.

Bristol - finding someone on my wavelength, it's like trying to qualify for the World Cup / Euros with San Marino! I'm not the best looking guy, and do lack a bit of confidence. I hardly know anyone here bar my political party colleagues and my own family.

Oh I see, yes I was talking about straight men I suppose.

Well, you’re going to have to widen your search criteria. If it’s just a one night stand for your birthday, who cares who they vote for? The stories I could tell you about the people I’ve met…

I’ve knowingly had sex with Tories before. The only two political related ‘no’ examples I can think were the man who revealed Nazi views back at his flat - and he cut his helmet on a beer can when he peed into it - so into his spiel was he that he couldn’t even stop talking to use the loo (I must add, my mind was already made up, and I was just waiting for the chance to exit/slightly fascinated by meeting an actual fan of Hitler). There was so much blood, and a can of urine spurting across the carpet, so even he realised the night was very over.

And there was another who unexpectedly told me he was going door to door for Vote Leave. He barely stopped talking and then after about an hour he said ‘you don’t smile much do you?’ - which I thought was hilarious. Smile? In company like this? You seemed normal online. I said nothing. After a while I said I was going home and said ‘it was great to meet you’ blah blah. He said ‘I came to London for you, the next train isn’t until the morning’. I said, ‘it looks like you’ll have to roll your jacket up and use it as a pillow on the platform then’ and left.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:56 pm

I have to say my ex husband had absolutely zero political understanding and zero interest in it. I quite liked that about him. You can make it work.
Back to top Go down
NDN1984

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:57 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:
NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:

Oh I see, yes I was talking about straight men I suppose.

Well, you’re going to have to widen your search criteria. If it’s just a one night stand for your birthday, who cares who they vote for? The stories I could tell you about the people I’ve met…

I’ve knowingly had sex with Tories before. The only two political related ‘no’ examples I can think were the man who revealed Nazi views back at his flat - and he cut his helmet on a beer can when he peed into it - so into his spiel was he that he couldn’t even stop talking to use the loo (I must add, my mind was already made up, and I was just waiting for the chance to exit/slightly fascinated by meeting an actual fan of Hitler). There was so much blood, and a can of urine spurting across the carpet, so even he realised the night was very over.

And there was another who unexpectedly told me he was going door to door for Vote Leave. He barely stopped talking and then after about an hour he said ‘you don’t smile much do you?’ - which I thought was hilarious. Smile? In company like this? You seemed normal online. I said nothing. After a while I said I was going home and said ‘it was great to meet you’ blah blah. He said ‘I came to London for you, the next train isn’t until the morning’. I said, ‘it looks like you’ll have to roll your jacket up and use it as a pillow on the platform then’ and left.

Problem with Bristol is, it's a bit "too" woke and a bit pretentious. I don't care who people vote for, but there's a huge "pretentious liberal" persona here. I'm in the most ordinary part of the city (bit more real), but these are probably where the guys are closested / very hetero or taken. Ewwww, now that's absolutely vile. I guess it was karma for being a fan of Hitler. Painful as well. It's weird, I'd like to sleep with my friend as he ticks the boxes (handsome, intelligent, my type) but I don't want to risk ruining a good friendship. Furthermore, I can't bring anyone back as I live with folks (they know I'm gay, but my Mum and Brother would not want a strange man here) unless they're local or I use a hotel (preferably a nice one not a flea pit). I'm up for a one-off, but also want the full romance and relationship.

Back to top Go down
NDN1984

NDN1984

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:58 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
I have to say my ex husband had absolutely zero political understanding and zero interest in it. I quite liked that about him. You can make it work.

My late ex the same. It worked for four and half years until his death (I've been on my own for ten years). That's what I want.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 6:59 pm

You can have romance in a flea pit. Sometimes that’s the best, and you don’t care. One of the best nights I had was in a terrible hotel where someone actually banged on the door to shout that we’d disturbed them. It added to proceedings immensely.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 7:03 pm

What about Swindon? Get a Travelodge, switch your Grindr on, and find a nice ‘blue collar’ guy who wouldn't know his way round Bristol.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 7:16 pm

NDN1984 wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:

My late ex the same. It worked for four and half years until his death (I've been on my own for ten years). That's what I want.

It is very relaxing actually. His main interests and topics of conversation were, in no particular order, shopping, football, grooming, his family, films, sex, houses, and how cute various dogs and babies were - and we could hardly pass either of those things in the street without him stopping to admire them, give the baby €20 for luck, and then discuss his feelings.

He’d go shopping and then try everything on while talking about all his purchases - that was an in depth conversation.

Edit - actually, Turkey got him political. Turkey, and anything connected to Cyprus, led to an explosion of political invective.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 7:40 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
the man who revealed Nazi views back at his flat - and he cut his helmet on a beer can when he peed into it

I imagined a Nazi helmet at first.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 8:04 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:
the man who revealed Nazi views back at his flat - and he cut his helmet on a beer can when he peed into it

I imagined a Nazi helmet at first.

One of the only situations where one might possibly say ‘if only’, and mean it.
Back to top Go down
Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 9:21 am

Currently 162000 in the queue for Coldplay tickets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 9:27 am

pet

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 1:19 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
pet

Is that a "pet" for being in the queue or a "pet" for liking Coldplay? creep
Back to top Go down
Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 1:20 pm

Butterfield wrote:
pet

It,s for my dauaghter, but I will go as well....now number 116000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 1:42 pm

Butterfield wrote:
pet

shifty

Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 2:01 pm

Got to the end of the queue only to be told that the pre sale finished an hour and a half ago sigh

So I booked a Caribbean cruise instead Handy Vlada

Not by Ticketmaster obvs.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 9:35 pm

I've just changed energy supplier, for the first time since before the cost of living crisis hit.

It should save me £13 per month. box

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in your life? Part 3   What's happening in your life? Part 3 - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 3
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next