The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The New Hall of the Wendigo

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfield

Butterfield

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 1:26 am

I heard whispers about this Mariah Carey grunge album a few months ago; I think it was talked about in her recent autobiography.
Back to top Go down
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 5:37 pm

Which McAlmont & Butler album should we do? The 95 one or the 2002 Comeback Special?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 5:50 pm

The '95 one.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 7:44 pm

The only problem I can foresee with doing McAlmont & Butler is that it will almost certainly go on Butterpops's 'listen in my absence and die!' list. sad yes

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 7:45 pm

And, er... that it's over an hour long. shifty

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 8:08 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
Seems semi legit, the artworks wrong, the album name has got the date on it, and the tracks are all in the wrong order.

Does anyone want a slightly less dodgy & corrected upload?

Spoiler:

So we doing this one then?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 8:41 pm

I don't trust that site to not infect me. scared

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 8:52 pm

Nightjar wrote:
The only problem I can foresee with doing McAlmont & Butler is that it will almost certainly go on Butterpops's 'listen in my absence and die!' list. sad yes

Well, considering I bought it from Poundland about 10 years ago then sent it to the charity shop tells you all you need to know. poke

I do love "Yes" though.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Jim Bill Callaghan's got a new album out. blah blah

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2022 3:58 pm

Is it another dub/reggae one? Excited

I still haven't got around listening to Shepherd In A Sheepskin Vest shifty

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 8:33 pm

I have been trying to create a proper Phyllis Nelson "Move Closer" thread BTW.

Y'know, like I care.

Even give a scrap of a backside torpedo.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 9:13 pm

bananaspin
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 12:24 pm

CRJ's got a new album out.

Just sayin'.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 12:53 pm

CRJ?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2022 1:06 pm

This is crazy. oh no

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 3:53 pm

Are we going to do this load of old rubbish at some point then?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/oct/27/the-beatles-revolver-album-special-edition-super-deluxe-review

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 4:25 pm

Too right we are. Excited

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 10:24 am

Weyes Blood has a new album coming out. blah blah

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2022 3:48 pm

Anyone fancy doing the movie soundtrack version of The Wall some time? happy

shifty

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2022 4:26 pm

There's no such… type

Oh, yeah, https://www.discogs.com/master/220807-Pink-Floyd-The-Film

And Nawh.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next