Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos

Go down 
+2
The Call of the Wendigo
Butterfield
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 0:37

A poster called "Delightful"...

Over 50% of all U. billionaires are Jewish. Most of your media are Jewish. 60% of Hollywood is Jewish. Boris Is Jewish. Trump's entire family are Jewish. Most Estate Agents are Jewish. Need I go on?!

Judge Judy.Judge Rinder, George Michael, Simon Cowell, Sharon Osborne.

I could go on all day!

It's called Nepotism!
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 14:13

To be fair, Sharon Osborne is a grade A c*** behind her carefully crafted cartoon front.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 14:33

A gem here from 'Andre', with nine likes so far, under the news about the Edinburgh Festivals being cancelled...

11 minutes ago
I would welcome complete cancellation of this nonsense, alongside with “carnivals” that don’t belong in this country, and endless gay parades.
Can we have a straight pride parade please for a change? 
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 16:28

Yikes. As above, not YouTube but BBC. I've only recently been aware of their public comments sections, as I've only recently included the BBC in my online news consumption.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52149409/comments

It seems there are a lot of proudly pig ignorant deplorables in this country.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 20:17

Without meaning to, I've just discovered Nigel Garage has his own YouTube channel. 

I wonder if Sofie Taylor is aware that the Rothschilds have never been communists, that communists have never peddled credit cards, and that nothing else makes any sense either. 

How tiring must it be to really believe all this stuff? I almost feel sorry for poor Sofie - the expended energy must be immeasurable. There's loads like this...

Sofie Taylor

They are setting up the NWO, destroying small businesses, house arrest, communism, and one family rule called the Rothschilds, who run the world! They are setting up no cash, only card payments, wake up everyone, there is no virus!

3 days ago16
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 21:15

YouTube
Matthias Kellerman
-Truly talented musicians will always endure. Gary Glitter is still played in my house.
1 like
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 May 2020 - 6:45

YouTube
Shirley Gibson
-There Used To Be A Presto Shop Which Opened From Mondays to Saturdays, But Then It Was Closed On Sundays.
Before HMV On Union Street, There was Presto Shop Which Located On Union Street In Aberdeen which opened near The Trinity Centre way back In May 1984, but sadly, It Closed Down On The Last Day On 11th May 1996, and the shop was closed, but It Was Changed and converted Into An HMV Store which opened way back On 25th July 1997 Near The Trinity Centre In Aberdeen In Scotland.
HMV Store was located On Union Street In Aberdeen In Scotland which opened way back On Friday 25th July 1997.
HMV Store Used To Have Videos and Cassette Tapes, but Then Videos and Cassette Tapes ended At HMV Store In Aberdeen In Scotland By Early 2006.
In December 2007, New High Defination Discs called Blu Ray Discs were avaliable at HMV Store In Aberdeen In Scotland.
HMV Store Only Has CDs, DVDs, and BLU RAYS So That people can buy Their New Releases On DVD or Blu Ray Please.
HMV Store was opened On Friday 25th July 1997 On Union Street In Aberdeen, But Sadly, HMV Store Will Be Closed On The Last Day On Sunday 5th March 2017, and HMV Store will Be Closed And It Will Be Converted and Changed Into A New Burger King Restaurant To Be Built On The Former HMV Store In Aberdeen Which It Will Be Due To Be Built and Opened By July 2018 Please.

Do You Think HMV Store Will Be Closed On The Last Day On Union Street In Aberdeen By Sunday 5th March 2017 Please?

hmm

I felt quite exhausted after reading that. A frenzy of detailed information.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 14:59

All of the admiring comments from an extensive list of diverse international locales, under a YouTube documentary I just watched on the Chechen leader Kadyrov.

Every day is a learning day. It's just the same lesson over and over for me - the world is full of psychotic c***s, and it's always still a surprise.
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 21:39

6883. lally
12 minutes ago
Do all Cummings critics not have a clue about the strain of trying to cope with this unknown nightmare situation.
He said he felt unwell which affected his sight a bit and he wanted to see how he fared behind the wheel. That does not mean he could not see.
From what I’ve seen locally, few have stuck to the rules completely. Particularly those shouting loudest for Cummings resignation I suspect.
9 upticks, 7 down

Apparently not a sarcastic post. The defence is worse than the crime - "already feeling ill, my vision became blurred, and I was so worried about it I concluded the thing to do was to get my kid strapped in the car and head up the motorway to see how I got on". I think the BBC should turn off their online comment facility, it does nobody any good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 18:47

Aubrey Nesbitt wrote:

there's extreme regions i guess the holocaust was pseudo avoided and french there's love and england there's speech but what i was saying on super tramp i noticed some between the lines notes from my era ruminations from conor oberst with the piano winter and famous last words from my chemical romance so some amateur things but there's the meat of it doing it part time or even doing it can be very discouraging when i thought ghost lovin' was going to get me into rolling stone magazine but there's the midwife another channel [sic different detail] with kia lindroos but there's belongings and special things kept versus egyptian pyramids many quality notes i did have some discographies of my own rod stewart was very thoughtful see single see pop see overseas see eventual women success then ghost albums both vinyl brian jonestown massacre different war campaigns the royal british navy and seeing as stated previously the correct lens depiction see the beatles authenticity and royalties or competitors what do i get the buzzcocks i think they're english i saw them at black cat where in dc there were german beer gardens next to two places there and rock and roll hotel the map the peace rick currently not spending as much of the money as other eras some notes on what appear to be yesteryear heroes displayed and sold versus todays attempts a leader i've seen is conor oberst as previously mentioned give me liberty or give me death patrick henry obama and aging listening at childhood professionally had a opportunity at guitar like the diety keith instead of the edge who might not appear as cool or other adjectives but it was more forgotten side effects collectors certainty the alternative and currently the market is there for all the cool stuff to order the other day i ordered a philip k dick shirt from etsy from someone from haverigg uk starting to ramble and lose steam the overseas technology and hotel repeated style metal blade reinforcement and tuning a soft spot so what i have now seen is someone who previously i liked one work from there strew and then variety with others and now seeing i have my own works and my current fill ins on media
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 22:38

Well, I'm glad Aubrey cleared that up.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 23:09

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:
Didn't put Crime of the Century or Breakfast in America at Number One. dontpanic

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 May 2020 - 17:49

I did notice it got one 1 👎

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2020 - 9:52

couldntbotherr wrote:

Sounds like guitar centre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2020 - 16:52

BVDBABY1 wrote:

It's good to see that Steve Davis finally decided to follow in the footsteps of his brother Miles and pursue a music career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 15:21

Mysterywhiteboy78 wrote:

Hard to believe that is a set in England....
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 16:04

Docklands pre-skyscrapers to be precise.

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 16:24

It was set in Docklands?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2020 - 17:10

The original comment refers to a film set, rather than a film set in. yes

"that is a set in England...."

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 EmptySat 7 Nov 2020 - 21:27

topcatjill wrote:

Can I just say that this is definitely not Strawberry Switchblade. We split in 1986.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos   Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny/annoying/dreadful comments underneath YouTube videos
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next