Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year.

4 posters

Go down

?

Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. I_vote_lcap40%Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. I_vote_lcap60%Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. Empty Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:50 am

Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year.

Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. Empty Re: Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year.

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:38 pm

The Foo Fighters one is rancid, but I can't be done with the boring grown up Dina Carroll, even if she is well fit rose

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. Empty Re: Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year.

Post by Butterfield Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:48 pm

I love Dina Carroll whatever guise she's in, and she definitely got my vote.  Round One: Dina Carroll - The Perfect Year vs Foo Fighters - I'll be coming home next year. 2764

Though I don't actually mind the Foo Fighters song.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:24 pm

I've voted for the Foo Fighters, even though it sounds like an Oasis B-side.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Translation: Damned to Hell by faint praise.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down