Fangirl Three
The Call of the Wendigo
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Nightjar
cosmictanya
9 posters

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 2

Post by Nightjar Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:50 pm

It does indeed. pale

Back to top Go down

What's happening in your life? Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: What's happening in your life? Part 2

Post by cosmictanya Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:38 pm

The nurses were making all these jokes apparently - ‘first time mum, haha, we’re the professionals round here’. She’s a really sweet girl and her boyfriend is adorable.

When it was pulled out wasn’t breathing, and it took them over seven hours to tell them he was alive. In all that time she and he were trying to find out where he’d been taken, was he well, all that, and got nothing.

Seven hours is a long time to panic that your baby might’ve died while you are in screaming agony with a vagina that’s been sliced open from the outside. They both seem traumatised.

He seems to have gone into catatonic shock at what he’d witnessed, while it took the morphine wearing off for her to become hysterical enough to be remembered and attended to - at which point they got the basic info required.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:59 pm

I've come to Bolton for the aforementioned birthday bash. It's nice to be in the North again, except that after so long in Glasgow, it feels like the South.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:00 pm

Notlob?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:15 pm

Let's not drag your brother into this.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:19 pm

I think I’ve just been insulted. I said to the Deliveroo man ‘I’m so sorry, I don’t have cash here so I can’t give you a tip’. And he said ‘don’t worry about it, nobody round here ever tips, but just so you know for next time you can do it on the app’.

Well, yes, I know you can do it on the app, but I decided not to and thought an apology for not carrying cash would suffice.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:26 pm

I did a reconnaissance mission into Bolton today. Unfortunately I left my painstakingly drawn map behind, but luckily I remembered enough of it to find the party venue.

But then I got lost, so I had to resort to the Armageddon Protocol of getting my mobile phone out on the street to locate myself.

That unnerved me so I caught another bus back out to my hotel, and began to worry about tomorrow.

The upside was that the buses are extremely cheap, so the whole expedition only cost me £4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:28 pm

I've had a shitty day.

Literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:51 pm

🚽

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:53 pm

I'm going to try and get one of those Ubers that they have these days to the party tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:53 pm

Nightjar wrote:I've had a shitty day.

Literally.
hug

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:10 pm

I have returned safely from my night out in Bolton. The other guests were quite charming.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:26 am

cheer

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NDN1984 Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:46 pm

I've not been on here much lately, as I've been super busy.

My friend's funeral in early October went very well. No dramas, despite all the controversies leading up to the funeral. An excellent send off and those who loved and cared about him attended. Two weeks ago, I attended an ashes ceremony at the local crematorium with his two children and ex. A good way to say goodbye.

Last week, I had a wedding to attend. My oldest sister married her partner. They looked absolutely stunning as did man and wife. It did drag a bit with the reception, but am very pleased for her. Good to see both families attended as well as my sister's friends.

I turn 39 in two weeks!
NDN1984
NDN1984

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:09 pm

Post's come!

scared

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:55 pm

NDN1984 wrote:My friend's funeral in early October went very well. No dramas, despite all the controversies leading up to the funeral. An excellent send off and those who loved and cared about him attended. Two weeks ago, I attended an ashes ceremony at the local crematorium with his two children and ex. A good way to say goodbye.

hug

Last week, I had a wedding to attend. My oldest sister married her partner. They looked absolutely stunning as did man and wife. It did drag a bit with the reception, but am very pleased for her. Good to see both families attended as well as my sister's friends.

cheer

I turn 39 in two weeks!
cheer and pet

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:39 am

NDN1984 wrote:I've not been on here much lately, as I've been super busy.

My friend's funeral in early October went very well. No dramas, despite all the controversies leading up to the funeral. An excellent send off and those who loved and cared about him attended. Two weeks ago, I attended an ashes ceremony at the local crematorium with his two children and ex. A good way to say goodbye.

I turn 39 in two weeks!

Congratulations for two weeks time in case I forget. I didn’t mind being 39. Make sure you enjoy yourself - after this time next year you will never fully enjoy anything ever again.

Last edited by cosmictanya on Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:41 am

I’m up early today. My mother has been radicalised by TalkTV, so I’m going over there later to intervene. I’ve prepared a folder for her to consider. All of a sudden, she’s coming out with vaguely recognisable buzzwords and phrases, and I suspect she’s been following worse on Facebook which she’s also obsessed by. It all started thanks to her liking Piers Morgan on GMB. When he left, she followed. We’re quite concerned by it.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:47 am

Borrowing my mum's tablet yesterday I was shocked to see GB News notifications on the lock screen. After asking her permission, I immediately blocked them.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:53 am

Fangirl Three wrote:Borrowing my mum's tablet yesterday I was shocked to see GB News notifications on the lock screen. After asking her permission, I immediately blocked them.

Good grief. It’s worse than monitoring kids use of the online world.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next