Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

?
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
The Call of the Wendigo
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Nightjar
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 33% [ 1 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Total Votes : 3

3 posters

AuthorMessage

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 7:50 pm

I had to mute the sound it was that bad, I've not had to do that since that Lukas Graham one.

colbert2

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 7:52 pm

I mean I just can't get over how bad it was, that singing. Picard

PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 8:05 pm

Every single Fame school trick to imply 'emotion', just horrific.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 8:13 pm

But ordinary, simple people in their late-40s who can't tell a white singer from a black singer like him.

Don't trample all over their mundane dreams just because Jaz Coleman has a greater octave range. oh no

PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 8:26 pm

And the music! Worst bandwagon jumping on the worst Ed Sheeran, Lewis Capaldi Horror show

Gorilla No

PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 10:14 am

I don't want to seem like I'm going on about it too much, but that song gave me the nightmares about how bad it was.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.   Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5