The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:42 pm

It sounds like Lady Eleanor by Linda's Farm. dontpanic
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Now it sounds like Sparks. dontpanic
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Have I gone completely mad?

Is this one of the songs I did with Heaven 17?
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

I only made a record with them because they said they were The Human League. rant
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:44 pm

If I'd known they weren't, I'd never had revived their careers. rant
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Don't You Want Me Baby? No I bloody didn't. rollingpin
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Track 8. Steel Claw.
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:46 pm

This one isn't grabbing me. It's too mid 1980s.
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:46 pm

And it sounds like Footloose.
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:47 pm

And early Lone Justice. dontpanic
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:47 pm

I think I'd have to execute anyone who liked Lone Justice.
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm

According to Wikipedia, it was written by Brady.
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm

dunno
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 pm

"Flood control is active on this forum. Please wait ten seconds before posting." rant
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 pm

How am I supposed to keep up with myself with things like that going on? rant
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Last track. Private Dancer.
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:50 pm

This is my favourite. I wrote it for Dire Rea.

But then didn't let them have it.

evil2
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:51 pm

This one's got a video.

I'm barely in it. rant
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:51 pm

Don't they know it's me that people are turning in for? rant
Back to top Go down
Tina Turner

Tina Turner

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:53 pm

It's over.

That was the best album I've ever heard. 97 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread.
Page 33 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next