What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

A poll question
I have no need for possessions, they weigh you down
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Holy Grails with a 's'? Shouldn't there be only one?
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
It won't make you happy you know?
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
WANT WANT WANT
What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I just have one thing and the hunt is the fun!
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?   What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 8:29 pm

Incidentally, the word "jewel" - in regards to the ubiquitous plastic CD 'housings' post-the original cardboard nonsenses (I recall them well and was bemused) of the late '80s - is not precisely analogous with fabulously adorned, priceless items of regal attire.

Just saying.

It's like saying that a fold-out jewel case containing double CD singles are 'Faberge Eggs'.

Rather than dog eggs, which is what they are.

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

PostSubject: Re: What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?   What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 8:32 pm

Fatboy cases?

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Shoppi10

sofa

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?   What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 10:06 am

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
Yeah, Vagjazzle those Tina Turners!

I had in mind more a pearl necklace across Su Pollard. A musical holy trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?   What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on your list of Musical Holy Grails?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2