The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 31 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

4 posters

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 31 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:18 pm

He was the one playing the triangle.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 31 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2!

Post by Nightjar Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:24 am

From beyond the grave.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:29 am

He was buried like a mole in a fox hole, and he's on triangle!

It's been a while since I've listened to it, it does hold up, maybe it's time to check out Radio KAOS scared is it a midlife crisis set to music? dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Not really.

It's all cold-war-y.

Concept-wise, it's pretty good idea, horrible late '80s production though.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:10 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I'm off to get a drink of water now.

When I get back, I'm going to tackle Back to the Egg, surely the finest album made by Wings' final lineup of Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney, Dennis Laine, Steve Holly and Laurence Juber. Excited

I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Sunny Side up.

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 31 R-1361157-1409391665-9690.jpeg

TV. 70s bass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:12 pm

High pitched whine. Is that linda?

Radio tuning, and into Getting Closer (?)

Something about a salamander.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:12 pm

70s plodding exciting 80s New wave sound!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 pm

This is 69% Cardiac surgeon's fav song.

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:14 pm

I've just noticed there's a tiny staple on the back of this cover Sly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:15 pm

That song ended a lot more intresting than it began.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:15 pm

We're open 2nite.

For fun. Nasty fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 pm

Spin on it!

IS this Mötorhead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 pm

I bet this blew a lot of minds in 79!

shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:19 pm

Looks at back of cover, Garrod & Lofthouse were still a thing in 79? gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Again and again and again and again

'Little woman'. Did someone else write this?

type

Yes.

Last edited by WhatDoesThisButtonDo? on Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:20 pm

It's no Balls.

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 2! - Page 31 R-13928208-1564256557-2930.jpeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Blimey this sounds 70s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:23 pm

Old Siam, Sir.

Appears to be the first line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next