The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10

Go down 
+2
Fangirl Three
Nightjar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Shrewsbury vs Liverpool is on BBC1, in the FA Cup.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Live International Bowls is on BBC2. dontpanic

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Road to Morocco is on Sony Movies.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:39 pm

I don't think I've ever seen any of the Road movies.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

I'm assuming that's one of them.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:40 pm

Apparently, there were seven of them.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:41 pm

The Revenge of Frankenstein is on The Horror Channel at 6:40.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:42 pm

Doctor Whom is on BBC1 at 7:10.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:43 pm

Signs is on Sony Movies at 6:55.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:43 pm

Followed by Unbreakable. dontpanic

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 5:08 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen any of the Road movies.

I think I used to quite like them when I was young.

Was a while ago now. grandpa
Back to top Go down
cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:33 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Parr.

She got buried upside down, and this was only discovered after 300 years when some builders got drunk and dug her up for a laugh. So that seems kind of horrible. And she had to marry him when he was old and fat and stinking. So that's even more horrible.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:36 pm

She survived him, despite everything.

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 pm

I really wonder why nobody killed him. Surely everyone would've just been so relieved that the person would have stood a decent chance of getting away with it.

But yes, you're right. It must be wonderful to feel the kind of ecstatic happiness Katherine Parr must've felt the day he died.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:43 pm

cosmictanya wrote:
Katherine Parr.

oh no

I always knew you were common. sad yes

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:44 pm

I thought it was a K. The first was a C.

Of course I am fully half common. How else did you think I ended up with a name like Tanya?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:54 pm

I've always found that Katherines were ten-a-penny and generally mediocre in b*d, but that Catherines have been rare and classy and s*xy.

And by that I don't mean at all that the Cs were posher or more finessed that the Cs, quite the opposite...

Cathy from my art foundation course and Catherine Gray, a then-junior columnist for Cosmopolitan.

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I've always found that Katherines were ten-a-penny and generally mediocre in b*d, but that Catherines have been rare and classy and s*xy.

And by that I don't mean at all that the Cs were posher or more finessed that the Cs, quite the opposite...

Cathy from my art foundation course and Catherine Gray, a then-junior columnist for Cosmopolitan.

I've always thought of Catherine's to be thick ankled with unruly dark hair and bovine facial features. There was a Catherine just like this at my nursery school. I remember her in detail and she set the framework for my understanding of Catherines.

Then there was my favourite great aunt, Kath(leen). Tanned and witty and swathed in perfumed furs. An old photo of her is framed in my living room. Her children were so spiteful that at her funeral the only vaguely personal tribute given was that she was beautiful and always well dressed.

Her hideous sister-in-law was largely responsible for the travesty in our opinion. A revenge she'd waited decades to enact. We overheard her at the wake telling people that we were from 'that family', who 'always thought they were so much better than everybody else' and 'allowed' her to 'treat my brother like dirt'.

I miss having afternoon tea with her at her beautiful flat, both smoking from cigarette holders, discussing men and foreign places and things. One of the most moving things anyone ever shared with me was her confiding that she couldn't bear listening to music because it reminded her of being young and happy, so she spent her evenings in silence.

An English Lady of a Certain Age reminds me of my great aunt. It couldn't have been written for a Catherine.

I've always found guys called Nick to be fabulous in bed.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 pm

I myself was nearly called Catherine but I'm glad things turned out otherwise, because there was a horrible girl by that name in 3rd and 4th year juniors (I think that's Years 5 and 6 new money?) who prejudiced me against everyone with that name however it's spelt.

Disappointed by the FAKE STAMP in the previous post btw sad yes

Quote :
Surely everyone would've just been so relieved that the person would have stood a decent chance of getting away with it.

The first thing Claudius does when he becomes Emperor in Claudius the God is have everyone concerned in assassinating his predecessor Caligula tried and executed. And I'd do the same, because the last thing I'd want if I was made Queen of the World is to have people around who had successful experience of eliminating a previous officeholder.

cosmictanya

cosmictanya

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 8:02 pm

What's a fake stamp?

Yes, I do see your point. Perhaps the wise thing to do would be to quietly promise power and riches to the successful hand, and then swiftly poison them by discreetly inviting them for a stiff Scotch. Or a public execution to demonstrate justice done, knowing they wouldn't name you as equally guilty from the scaffold due to an unfortunate accident resulting in a severed tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10   The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10 - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NEW, "What's that in your eyeballs?" thread. Part 10
Page 43 of 50Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next