The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 48 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

3 posters

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 48 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

Post by Nightjar Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 19:52

I'm going to have to create a track-by-track playlist for the Nu-HotW. box

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 48 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3!

Post by Guest Mon 6 Apr 2020 - 21:15

Wot we doing 2morrow? I've got nothing better to do in these days of plague.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:28

??

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:42

We can do Tongues and Tails by Sophie B Hawkins at 8 o'clock tonight, if no one has any objections. Then all of my ones will be out of the way and we can concentrate on everyone else's from that point on.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:43

I won't be suggesting any new albums until all the ones currently on the waiting list are dealt with. bowtie

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:47

What's the list?

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:49

Is this it?

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 3! - Page 48 RekAwbI

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 17:00

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:We can do Tongues and Tails by Sophie B Hawkins at 8 o'clock tonight, if no one has any objections. Then all of my ones will be out of the way and we can concentrate on everyone else's from that point on.

I think we should do the oldest ones first. All the ones I suggested I still want to do.

Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 17:12

Which one do you want to do?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 17:17

GlinnerThere's Always Glimmer is the oldest one I suggested, so let's do that. Unless someone wants to do an older suggested one 2nite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 17:54

What's Glimmer?

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 15:54

?

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 16:30

As we did a StevieBachyButtonBaby one and a Nightjar one last night, I have decreed that we do one of mine tonight. Therefore, as it's the only one I've nominated, 8 o'clock shall see the forum descending upon Tongues and Tails like locusts to devour its goodness. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 16:32

OK.

8pm as usual?

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 16:56

If it is a convenient time for everyone. yes

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 19:37

I think Wendi should unsticky all the albums we've done.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 19:41

I just have. box

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 19:42

I don't know how it is you do these things.

Do you have occult powers? scared

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 19:45

Oh, you can ditch P*ntaloon BTW.

Keep Young Americans though, we should do it at some point, even though it's been a personal obsession of mine for decades despite it's obvious faults.

Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu 9 Apr 2020 - 20:25

I've been trying to think of ones to suggest. I was going to suggest Niella Miller's album but I gave the first three tracks a listen, and they all sounded exactly the same.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next