The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 3 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:20 pm

What's on for tonight? Excited

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 3 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Hawkwinds at 9pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Oh, yeahr, I see that now that it was me who was involved in organising the time and date.

Nothing for an earlier spot?

The 7pm sl*t?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Upstairs at Eric's?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:31 pm

I'm available.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Inman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:51 pm

I'm busy till 9pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:00 pm

bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:08 pm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 3 R-189810-1190806184.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_(Sharpe_%26_Numan_album)

hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:17 pm

We've not done a Krautrock LP yet though, have we?

My pick would be the Faust Tapes because, although it's not really a proper studio album, it has a variety other records by the band - and indeed the sub-genre -lack.

Basically it's just a mish-mash of studio outtakes that Wendi won't find too upsetting. shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:19 pm

That said, I'm now listening to Neu! 2 and:

IT.

IS.

WAESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:25 pm

I wanna do an OMD album.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Monster Movie by The Can?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:29 pm

Rien as Faust's comeback album?

I really liked their album with Dalëk, krautrock and sick rhymes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:31 pm

type

Blimey, 16 years ago…

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Not that one with James and Geraldine on it for heaven's sake. aristojar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:23 am

dunno

How about the "Sgt. Pepper of hip-hop"?

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 3 BeastieBoysPaul%27sBoutique

dontpanic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:24 pm

I had considered that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:27 pm

The last four we've done have been other people's suggestions. That means the next one, whenever it is, is going to be one of mine. Excited

We currently have a choice of...

Elvis Costello - Imperial Bedroom.

Supertramp - Breakfast in America.

Shakespears Sister - Hormonally Yours.

REM - Automatic for the People.

Graham Parker - The Up Escalator.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 pm

REM.

Or Shakespear's Sister in law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next