Celebrities you've gone off of

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Celebrities you've gone off of - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you've gone off of

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 21, 2020 12:31 pm

Nightjar wrote:Not my type.

Well I think you're mad.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you've gone off of - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you've gone off of

Post by Nightjar Thu May 21, 2020 2:33 pm

She's blonde.

Riley I made an exception for, but in truth she's not really physically my type either.

I go for dark or auburn-red hair, green or hazel eyes, petite, maybe some freckles about bridge of the nose.

Small and voluptuous works too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Oh, yes, and bit mental looking too.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 21, 2020 2:59 pm

I did not have you down as an auburn lover.

The girl on 'Normal People' is probably right up your street. The boy would be right up mine if he wasn't a nail biter. Great series anyway. Full frontal treats abound.

I've always appreciated a man with a large nose. Funny what gets people going really.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Actually, wrong thread...

Last edited by Nightjar on Thu May 21, 2020 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 21, 2020 6:22 pm

Well the girl in Normal People has that sort of look, with a less tw*ttish fringe.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 21, 2020 6:23 pm

I like a fringe.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Nightjar wrote:I like a fringe.

So do I. I just find art student style haircuts to be the sign of a suspect person.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Some of my best friends/ex-girlfriends are former art students.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:48 pm

John Peel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:16 pm

Madonna. Well, modern Madonna anyway.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarniwoop Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:57 pm

Rolf.
Rolf Harris.
Can't begin to say how devastated I was when I found out he was a paedo.
Zarniwoop
Zarniwoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:59 am

Jonathan Agnew, he used to be cool, but now he's bored of the cricket and will talk about anything else when he gets the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:48 pm

Didn't TMS drop Boycott a while back though?

I used to really enjoy the one-way 'banter' between Agnew and Boycott - the former aiming blatant, witheringly sarcastic put downs to the latter for his drivelous buffoonery and the latter completely ignoring the former's jibes (that would've been hurtful and rude to someone even slightly less narcissistic and deluded) and carrying on regardless with his drivelous buffoonery. happy

Although Boycott really annoyed him, perhaps his edge has been blunted in his absence. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:03 pm

I think he retired, what with being 80 and all…

type

scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:52 pm

I am now official bored of Mogwai's formula, The musical growth of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Butterfield wrote:Madonna. Well, modern Madonna anyway.

She's always troubled me. In no particular order, buying 'orphans' from developing countries who aren't orphans, using a survivor of the 84 Ethiopian famine as a stage prop at Live Aid II, and her admission in a book that upon moving to New York she took the virginity of the Puerto Rican child upstairs while his parents were out - having checked first to see that he at least had pubic hair.

Apart from all that she's just f***ing rude, and her house wasn't all that when I wangled my way in for a look round, as an assistant of one of the performers at a party being held there. I can't shuffle a deck of cards to save my life.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:17 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:I am now official bored of Mogwai's formula, The musical growth of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Celebrities you've gone off of - Page 3 Scree433

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:58 pm

Idris Elbow.

Saw him first in Teh Wire (obvz cos I'm aristojar) and thought he was ace.

This created - I think with many other folk too - a wellspring of good feeling towards him.

Then it was all like 'ohh, he's a proper Londoner and a geezer and he's 'representing' etc etc)...

But then, everything I've seen him in since has been total shite.

This includes his American accent.

I think the first inkling I had to his all-round shabbiness was his garbage turn in Prometheus.

That gobbige about Steve Stills's concertina and "Love the One You're With" was pitiful.

As for Loofah, I wouldn't wash my arse with it.

Now he just does adverts for Sky with his sh*t-eating face all over them like some f*ckbag selling dodgy Duracells down the market.

What a working class hero.

Class traitor.

Dumb ass dupe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:59 am

shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3