Celebrities you've gone off of

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Celebrities you've gone off of - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities you've gone off of

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Celebrities you've gone full circle with might be interesting? For me, that would be Katie Price. From dislike/disgusted by to like/sympathize with, and back again.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Celebrities you've gone off of - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities you've gone off of

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:17 pm

Celebrities you are mystified by the appeal and success of? A vote here for Lorraine Kelly. That singsong voice, that upbeat positivity, at that hour. The only thing I've ever seen of her and liked is her answer to whether she remembered Esther McVey. That was really well done. Nobody could've come back from that on live television. Maybe Lorraine isn't so bad after all.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:29 pm

Celebrities who personify everything wrong with society? Jeremy Kyle.

Celebrities everyone hates but you've always loved? Vanessa Feltz.

Celebrities who'd make a satisfying piñata? Alan Titchmarsh.

Celebrities you'd love to meet? Julia Roberts.

Celebrities you never want to meet again? Sharon Osborne.

Celebrities you like despite your own elevated tastes? Jane McDonald.

Celebrities who simply leave you cold? Ellen DeGeneres.

It's really up to Nightjar to take a lead here, it's his thread. A one off Rachel Riley picture could've gone in my own celebrities you hate thread. The letter Z sufficing to signify list/other reason.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Celebrityland's most elaborate wigs? Gloria Hunniford. That can't be real. It would take a full night of partying, a good couple of hours of s*x while wearing hairspray, and at least another hour of taming the resulting madness to get it fixed and glossed into anything approaching such hurricane defying top heaviness.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Is Gloria Hunniford a cowgirl or a missionary? Could be either in my opinion. Something to ponder. She could be an athlete in the arena for all we know. The especially fussy nails and arthritic hands suggest not, but you never know.

Nope, still no Nightjar. He launched the ship and then had it away on a plane instead of travelling in his own creation.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon May 11, 2020 6:53 pm

But you see, I used to love RR.

She was impossibly lovely and attractive and s*xy in an utterly wholesome way.

She had hypnotic fr*nt and b*ck.

So much so it was difficult to concentrate on the letter and numbers.

She loved kitties.

She supports the same football team as me.

She seemed a larf and all-round good egg.

But then...

Ergo: my volte face.

Last edited by Nightjar on Mon May 11, 2020 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:53 pm

Celebrities you've gone off of - Page 2 Gloria-Hunniford-1241472
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Glo is quite a pretty old thing. I hope I look like that at 90.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 6:58 pm

Well, I can definitely understand how upset you are. My advice is to make room in the w*nk b*nk for total b*st*rds. That way, they won't ever disappoint by expressing disagreeable views. I say this as someone who has tried to make the best of a bad situation regarding the prominence of Dominic Raab.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 7:02 pm

I find Countdown too challenging to seek out. I've managed the odd five letter word in these last three decades or so, and memorably, one of the number challenges.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 7:09 pm

If none of these techniques help, familiarise yourself with the visage of Sara Netanyahu. Rachel Riley bears a very strong resemblance - placement and proportion of features almost identical. That should do the trick of cutting any residual attraction.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 7:11 pm

Holly Willoughby might offer the same sort of voluptuous diversion without the downside?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon May 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Willoughby does nothing for me.

Although I have nothing against her.

Schofield on the other hand...

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Now I'm the opposite. Philip was my first crush, and the only reason to be in front of the television at 9am on a Saturday morning. I still have a signed Going Live postcard of his in my collection of treasures, but now I can't see what I was thinking. I used to trace the indentation of my name, made with his blue biro. Holly on the other hand is someone I would potentially exclude all men for going forward - and that's a turnaround for me because until YouTube randomly started recommending clips of her laughing at innuendos while looking lovely, she wasn't on my radar.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 7:56 pm

Another treasure is my grandmothers enormous hardback dictionary, filled with all her tidy pencil equations made during the Countdown ad breaks so she wouldn't lose track while Saga advertised cruises down the Rhine or whatever. I would like to go on a Saga holiday myself. I think it would be just like Jane McDonalds lovely travel show last year.

My solving the number puzzle happened while I was lying on someone's sofa in Bristol, smoking a joint, in quite a busy living room. I just waved my hand like it was normal for me to see it in a split second, basking in the amazed looks. Later that night I rang round my entire extended family to let them know that I'd had my first and only success.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon May 11, 2020 8:10 pm

Gloria has featured in one of my dreams. We were bonding on side by side sunloungers in Mustique. I could feel the warmth of the sun soothing all cares and pains away. As I reached out to take a cocktail from a waiter with a glistening physique I woke up.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue May 12, 2020 1:20 am

Penny Lancaster. An ambitious person, disguised with prim and bland kindness. A ruthless heart of sheer wickedness and plain greed lies underneath that soft and sympathetic exterior. Probably.

She's played her hoop with almost admirable skill. Most likely, she'll ride her poor old Rod into the grave, in his choice of slightly trashy satin lingerie. So she's not doing anything so vulgar as being totally undressed.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 21, 2020 10:32 am

Nightjar - how can you not find Holly Willoughby appealing? I'm watching This Morning right now, and she doesn't have any unappealing angles.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu May 21, 2020 11:10 am

She looks especially great today. Wonderful choices from head to foot. She has such an attractive persona, and such a brilliantly dirty laugh.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu May 21, 2020 12:21 pm

Not my type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next