A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Silver?

A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_lcap0%A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_lcap33%A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_lcap0%A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_lcap67%A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) Empty A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000)

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2020 10:34 am

Also know as The Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-la-la Band.  Demon

A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) R-84926-1149517243.jpeg

I used to love all this Post-rock stuff back in the day. But has it dated worse than a cake left out in the rain?

"Lonely As The Sound Of Lying On The Ground Of An Airplane Going Down."
Broken Chords Can Sing A Little. 9:00
Sit In The Middle Of Three Galloping Dogs. 5:00
Stumble Then Rise On Some Awkward Morning. 6:00
Movie(Never Made). 3:00

"The World Is SickSICK;(So Kiss Me Quick)!
13 Angels Standing Guard 'Round The Side Of Your Bed. 4:00
Long March Rocket Or Doomed Airliner. 4:00
Blown-Out Joy From Heaven's Mercied Hole. 11:00
For Wanda. 3:00

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He_Has_Left_Us_Alone_but_Shafts_of_Light_Sometimes_Grace_the_Corner_of_Our_Rooms...

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lP17Vg0gME&list=OLAK5uy_lXAxr7frVOyP5FnGCP7tZBqhXKUXwntsg

Back to top Go down

A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) Empty Re: A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000)

Post by Nightjar Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:29 pm

2 hours 31 minutes to go!

Back to top Go down

A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000) Empty Re: A Silver Mt. Zion ‎– He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts Of Light Sometimes Grace The Corner Of Our Rooms… (2000)

Post by Nightjar Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:47 pm

13 minutes to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:59 pm

This might be a bit dowdy for you pop crazed youngsters. shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:00 pm

It has started! Excited

Track 1 - Broken Chords Can Sing a Little.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Piano.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:00 pm

HI-NRG intro! dance

Back to top Go down

And now silence.

Admin

Back to top Go down

And now piano.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:01 pm

I think half the 'music' is sub 50Hz.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:01 pm

Is this one really nearly 9 minutes long?

It gives me time to put my washing in the machine. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:01 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:And now silence.

Can't you hear the sick B'-Line note?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:02 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:Is this one really nearly 9 minutes long?

It gives me time to put my washing in the machine. Excited

8:39.

Better get your skates on! llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:03 pm

Singing! Vocals! Voices taken off shortwave radio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:04 pm

baz

1 month ago

the music is. pettig my brain, i am scared but i do not mind it becayse i feel like the music is nt what is the scarty stuff, it is protecting me from the scary stuff

edit: oh my god i was so high someone needs to take away all my electronics when i do this backside torpedo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:04 pm

Speechifying.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next