The Official Occasional Table Megathread

4 posters

Go down

The Official Occasional Table Megathread Empty The Official Occasional Table Megathread

Post by Nightjar Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 am

For all of your occasional table needs and hopes and wants and desires and fears.

Do you even have one?

Do you even want one?

More pressingly, who are they, and what do they want from us? scared

The Official Occasional Table Megathread Df273d38a30ed14d52053c463f930680
Two occasional tables lurking menacingly nearby, yesterday

Back to top Go down

The Official Occasional Table Megathread Empty Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:21 pm

I have no room for occasional tables. Any table in my house is expected to give 100% all the time.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The Official Occasional Table Megathread Empty Re: The Official Occasional Table Megathread

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:16 pm

I may use this thread.

From time to time.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:21 pm

I don't know what an occasional table is. Is it a table that's only a table some of the time? dunno

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 pm

I replaced the Occasionally a larger table that was under the canary's cage with a non-occationaly anything table just the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:00 pm

I had two small wicker occasional tables. They were ideal for moving the channel changer, the ashtray, a bowl of fresh lavender, a cup of tea, a strip of codeine etc around the room with you. I now have only one after an electrician sat on one to eat his sandwich and it collapsed. He had been expressly barred from sitting in my French silk chair, but he had the choice of the sofa (as long as a plastic bag was put down first to guard the fabric) or a pair of white wicker chairs.

I am renowned for my chatty informality with workmen. I share cigarettes with them, don't mind them using the loo as long as they flush, allow access to all areas. I've even slept with a couple of them. I also keep a bag of Tetley teabags and a small jar of Nescafé in a cupboard, because they like that sort of thing and I enjoy offering hospitality. You don't expect them to break useful and treasured items of furniture in response.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:30 am

I wonder if this thread can stretch to nests of tables? hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down