The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 1:07 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Have we ever done a K-Pop album?

shifty

아니요

Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 1:10 pm

Kenneth

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 1:41 pm

I was wondering about doing this after years of intrigue, but I've just realised it's an album of known covers. What a Face

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 Kevin_Rowland-My_Beauty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Beauty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:47 am

I’ve just thought of a great idea 4 a mini playlist, and this post is to remind me for when I wake up tomorrow.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:45 am

Excited

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 10:27 am

Told you it was a doozy!

shifty

Possibly one track too many… hmm

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:28 pm

It's time to choose the NWW album we're going to do. budgie menace

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:30 pm

I have chosen. box

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:31 pm

Sylvia and Babs? Excited

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:32 pm

Well, I suppose it's quite different to To The Quiet Men From A Tiny Girl, probably.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 8:37 pm

I made the fatal error of going back to Chrome to create the playlist proper.

I don't think I shall ever use Chrome again.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 12:07 pm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 MS04NDkzLmpwZWc

hmm

https://www.discogs.com/release/1800991-The-Stranglers-The-Stranglers-And-Friends-Live-In-Concert

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 3:02 pm

That's quite a line up of guest artistes. gasp

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 3:09 pm

Couple of gigs in 1980 when Hugh was banged up, apparently.

Butterfield

Butterfield

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 10:08 pm

As we had a Best Of on cassette when I was a child, I want to do a Wombles studio album and at least the first two are available on YouTube, but:

a) I doubt anyone else does

b) I wouldn't know which to choose

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 8:07 am

a) I duz.
b) dunno

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 10:20 am

I want to do a Wombles album.

I feel whichever one had the biggest hits on it is the one we should do.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 10:21 am

Unless, of course, the Wombles had an experimental phase. In which case, we could do that one.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 10:21 am

Oh my God. What if they did a Prog album? llama

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 10:22 am

With Rick Wakeman? dontpanic

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next