What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to?

+6
cosmictanya
Fangirl Three
flibbington2.0
stedorlordendel
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
10 posters

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 31 Empty Re: What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to? - Page 31 Empty Re: What's that in your ears? What are you Listening to?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:20 am

dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:53 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:31 pm

I went into HMV and purchased 2 CDs today. I bought Non-Secure Connection by Bruce Hornsby, which got a good review in the FT, and that new Furs album.

It's the first time I've bought 'the new Furs album' and it's been a CD.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 pm

I'm still waiting for my copy, I ordered it along with a copy of the new Sasha Siem LP and that's still not out yet.

dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:54 am

WhatDoesThisButtonDo? wrote:I'm still waiting for my copy, I ordered it along with a copy of the new Sasha Siem LP and that's still not out yet.

The Sasha Siem album seems to have been cancelled, and the Psychedelic Furries album is out for delivery Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Please be upstanding for the National Anthem,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:18 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:21 pm

:jive:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:16 pm

It's just, just...

It's just so...

Beautiful.  sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:12 pm

music

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next