TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

?

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Nightjar
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Call of the Wendigo
TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

2 posters

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 Empty Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:43 pm

Clarinet or oboe or something.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune. - Page 2 Empty Re: TV shows whose end theme tune wasn't the same as the opening theme tune.

I am stricken by buffering. dontpanic

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:43 pm

I always remembered when this Wings version came on (yes, I would watch Crossroads) it would seem completely bizarre.

Back to top Go down

Buffering has ended.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:44 pm

Keyboard bit.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:44 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I am stricken by buffering. dontpanic

We need to talk about these rapid shifts from playlist to no playlist debacles. stare

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:45 pm

This isn't the proper Sweeney ending.

It's all properly produced and mixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:45 pm

This feels like a lot longer than 2:41 minutes.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:46 pm

Track 4 - Only Fools and Horses.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:46 pm

Rapping.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:46 pm

It's very smooth and seductive this.

Not like the pared back end-titles Sweeney version.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Track 5 - UFO.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Shots of London from a few years ago. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Creepiest closing music ever. scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

OFAH.

Back to top Go down

drum banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:48 pm

They, whoever they were, really put some work and thought into this song.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:48 pm

Last track - The music that was used as the Space:1999 theme tune in Italy.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:48 pm

Nightjar wrote:They, whoever they were, really put some work and thought into this song.

Oh, it's over.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:49 pm

It captures the feel of Space:1999 so perfectly.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next