What do you think of Silly Love Songs?

4 posters

Go down

Poll Question

What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_lcap57%What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_lcap14%What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_lcap14%What do you think of Silly Love Songs? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

What do you think of Silly Love Songs? Empty What do you think of Silly Love Songs?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 am

Well?

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Silly Love Songs? Empty Re: What do you think of Silly Love Songs?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:25 am

I think the studio version of the Wings song of that name has had virtually all vigour produced out of it but the live version is positively magnificent and only serves to reinforce my belief that all Wings albums should have been recorded live.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Silly Love Songs? Empty Re: What do you think of Silly Love Songs?

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:25 am

As for love songs in general, it depends on the song.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:08 pm

I've been listening to this a bit recently...

It makes me go all bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:11 am

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:41 am

Depends. From the very first time I heard it I've loved Elton John's Sacrifice, have owned it in various formats, and played it without ever becoming dissatisfied. I particularly enjoy the twinkling repetition of the final minute.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:11 pm

I wish I could play Total Eclipse of the Heart right now. Especially the energetic fast build up near the end.

Or Roxette maybe. Anything but the stack of receipts, letters, emails, and piece de resistances I'm wading through.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:32 am

Silly or Stupid?

Void of anything new or original anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:34 pm

I'm not much of a Lady Gaga fan I must say. Her style is also somewhat derivative and at best only reflected trends of the time - I had a Finnish au pair who used to do that whole teacup and saucer in the street, Ziggy Stardust make up, modern dance incorporated into walking, thing off her own bat.

This is a love song imo...

cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Apart from the hook of Bad Romance, the only lyric of hers I can remember is 'Alejandro, Ale Alejandro' and that's only because my best friend was sleeping with a guy called Alejandro at the time so we got a minicab driver to put it up to full volume when it came on.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:03 pm

Pokerface was alright even if the Mam ma main hook was taken off Boney M's Ma Baker, paparazzi and that one about the Disco Stick were alright, but I dunno she just seems be an act from the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:38 pm

Oh yeah, paparazzi - that was quite good too.

Well, Nella was fab and my son loved her. I don't know how I'd have coped if she hadn't been around for the boring stuff. She still keeps in touch which is cute.

cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:19 pm

Yet another Bee-Gees masterpiece sublimely realised by Kenny and Dolly.

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:24 am

Lulu. blush

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon May 22, 2023 4:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down