The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

3 posters

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:37 pm

Do you want this conversation now? In this Supermarket?

Mumble mumble, just you wait till I get you home..

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Empty Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Post by Nightjar Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:42 pm

I'm much much too tired to do a commentary tonight I'm afraid. sad yes

Perhaps Wendi could do Low?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:29 pm

I'm doing at least one.

Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:04 pm

I'm doing Sabbath at 7pm.

:DealWithIt:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:08 am

Right, I'll take charge. Demon

2nite: Fox and dcBasehead

Tomorrow I'm out so you 2 can work out if you're doing Brown and Bowie.

Thursday Verlaine and Felt.

Friday it's Excited The Psychedelic Furs - Made of Rain Excited

Probably.

The gyms are open and I'm going down on Friday, does this mean lockdown is over? hmn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:55 pm

I'm out Thursday. evil2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:26 pm

So we still going ahead with Vaseline Verlaine and Felt?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:37 pm

I am available.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Well, it's either that or David Bovvie's Low.

evil2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:10 am

I'm out tonight. Colbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:09 am

I'm still available.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:08 pm

The plans have not been altered, pray I do not alter them further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:39 pm

I was tempted to do this for G*nger T*esday,
The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 R-5936769-1407366739-1093.jpeg

But I think it'd get a bit samey after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUP7e9k1DuU&list=PLC2WK0fnZXVYtwhQypcC46vmE4ESQ5Baq&index=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:24 pm

YMO and Spın̈al Tap 2morrow.

I'm not available for the 7pm Session on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:27 pm

I'm sorry to say but Ive always thought the Spinal Tap 'album' was a bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Image of NJ after he delivered us that *thing* we did 2nite:

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Scree304

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Fake news.

I just think that Spinal Tap is a parody and one most of us are very familiar with.

That includes the actual songs.

Therefore, I'm not sure what criteria we'd be judging the songs on?

How funny they are?

How good the songs actually are?

How good - and of whom - the songs might be parodies of?

Anyway...

Thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:39 pm

We might as well do one of those Peter Sellers albums where he 'sings' Beatles songs in the manner of a Nazi concentration guard.

hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:33 am

I'm doing the Billy Idol one at 8:30pm on Monday.

Still thinking about suitable G*ngers for Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:00 pm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Do_You_Want_the_Truth_or_Something_Beautiful%3F_by_Paloma_Faith

37:11.

bawl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next