The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:04 pm

Nightjar wrote:
I am available

Kenneth

Quote :
for both slots tonight

Ken Power

Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:25 pm

Colbert

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:36 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Should we do this bogging Yo La Tengo album in two parts then?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:46 pm

Or Little Feat at 7pm?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:22 pm

Anyone up for 8:30pm?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:28 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:29 pm

I'm saying Slint at 8:35pm. box

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Night off for me tonight don't forget.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:30 pm

BTW, I think we should do YLT in two parts on Tuesday.

However - a caveat...

I'll also be Cosfoobling at certain overlapping times during Side B so may get a little distracted.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 pm

We're doing Arcade Fire on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 pm

Or are we?

Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm

Yes.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:10 pm

BTW, could we bring the commentary for disc 2 forward to 8pm?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:13 pm

Both discs are only about 30 minutes long, so we'd have it all wrapped up by 8:30pm. yes

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:30 pm

Nightjar wrote:
BTW, could we bring the commentary for disc 2 forward to 8pm?

Please, for the love of all that is sweet and holy!
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Good.

Wendi!

llama siren D'you hear that!? siren llama

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:38 pm

Soo.. 8 pm then?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:42 pm

I can only hope she's noticed. sad yes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next