The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 7:48 pm

We'll proceed regardless. box

Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 11:15 pm

So, PIL then the Repo Man OST tomz.

Does GezzleZ want another 7pm/8pm runner?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 5:37 pm

In that Order of Death?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:06 pm

Why ever not.

7pm then 8pm?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:12 pm

That is better for myself.

I can not speak for others.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:58 pm

Nothing in 2 minutes?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:01 pm

I might do something I haven't yet then.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 6:42 pm

I'm not feeling great.

I may have a night off.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 6:55 pm

hug

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 6:55 pm

I shall catch up on TOTP.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 4:58 pm

Anything tonight?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 pm

Harry Styles? Excited

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:02 pm

bawl

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:08 pm

Scared you might like it?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Ditto Hotel California.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 6:46 pm

I've heard it. Heck, I own it. It's :meh: and not in an interesting way.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Traffic or NY Dolls at 7pm?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:17 pm

I've still got the headache I woke up with, so something nice and easy for me.

New Jersey Dolls.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:14 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 7:55 pm

Dare we do Billy Cobham's Spectrum? shifty

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next