The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:52 pm

dunno if I can make 8pm as I need to start a Mexican turf war by spraying over their tags. Until I get attacked by 'oversensitive hipsters' for misappropriating their beautiful indigenous culture.

Yes, a computer game.

I could do that CBB at 7pm if ya want?

Whatever that is. It's like being on the SHF with the capitalisation sometimes.

Steve Hoffman Forum
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 3:40 pm

If we do a commentary tonight can we move it to 7:30pm?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 4:14 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 3:11 pm

CRJ at 7pm?

Or Arab Strap?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:37 pm

I am available.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:09 pm

But, which? scared
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:32 pm

I say CRJ.

But they're your playlists, so the executive decision is yours.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Yes, we will go with your decision.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:59 pm

No to a short one at 8:30pm?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:03 pm

I can. I know not about the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:22 pm

Right Tomorrow March 10th

7pm Climax Blews Band
8pm  Cannibal Holocaust OST

March 11th

7pm Easy Rider Soundtrack, with the missing Jimi, it'll only just be over the half hour mark
8pm Board of Canada Hi Scores.

Friday, we can do something good Flowers in the Dirt at 7pm. yes

So is this all agreed then?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 8:59 am

Not available for 7pm Thursday.

Cos fooble.

SoZ.

8pm should be OK though.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 2:02 pm

bawl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 2:58 pm

Ok, they revised plan is now:

2nite:
7pm Climax Blews Band
8pm  Cannibal Holocaust OST

Tomorrow:
Nuffin'

Friday:
Flowers in the Dirt at 7pm.

Saturday:
7 pm Easy Rider Soundtrack, with the missing Jimi, it'll only just be over the half hour mark
8:15 pm Board of Canada Hi Scores.

Sunday:
U2 - Achtung Baby (1991). bawl

Monday:

Nuffin'

Tuesday:

Andy MacKey (36 minutes) and  Edgard Varèse 30ish minutes.

Last edited by Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ on Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 4:35 pm

I might be out Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:41 pm

type I'm busy on the the 20th.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Nothing tonight?

I'm free from about 7:50pm.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:23 pm

So, Macca at 7pm?

Chris & Cosey at 8pm?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Yes and no.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:29 pm

evil tongue

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next