The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:50 am

Have we done too many The Who albums?

I quite fancy doing their 1967 pop art album, Sell Out, it's quite different to the more cynical trad rock of Quadrophenia and the Mid-life-crisistastic of The Who by Numbers.

hmm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 The-who
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:59 am

Pretty sure my Mum made some of those outfits. happy

shifty

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 8:02 am

I like the way Roger's not getting that involved, hmm 'I ain't an iron, I ain't wearing that fruity outfit, this barnet's bad enough!'

Textbook betamale.

evil2

Last edited by Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 8:07 am

That's a question for Wendykins, but I'm sure we all know that, sad yes
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:43 am

I arksed my Mum whether she made any of those outfits and she nearly bited me 'ead 'orf!

She said she categorically had nothing to with making them and poured a small degree of scorn on their construction for good measure.

She said that an old friend who now lives in SF has put it around FB that she made PT's Union Jack jacket too (she didn't) and that she'd even been called up by and American journalist who wanted to know the back-story.

Apparently she put her straight in no uncertain terms.

scared

She says she made outfits for other musicians, but, despite being very tight with the Townshend-Astleys, never anything for The Who.

I know she made an outfit for Claptout and he didn't pay.

Typical. Colbert

He also adopted a kitteh called Ginger Engine from her pussycat Swizzle and renamed it Something Rubbish something rubbish. rant

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:46 am

Will that man's awfulness never cease? oh no

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 8:53 am

White cat was it?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:02 am

It was called Ginger Engine.

So, not white.

I think Claptout was living with Martin Sharpe at the time.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:50 am

461 Ocean Boulevard tonight then?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:52 am

Night off for meep.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:02 am

I shall redo that Midland James Harvest album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:03 am

bawl

Anyway, he couldn't have a cat called Ginger, imagine the confusion?

'Ginger keeps going to the toilet around the back of the sofa'

You just wouldn't know would you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:05 am

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
I shall redo that Midland James Harvest album

With Wendykins.

Colbert
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:18 am

I shall do it.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 7:49 pm

Another at 8pm? Excited

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 7:57 pm

Lets do the new thread! The Who Sell Out!
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Can we try and do something actually slightly enjoyable tonight? Colbert

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:41 pm

Good idea!

type

Oh…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:43 pm

½ 👨 ½ 🍪

????

dunno
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:48 pm

We could.

It's been hanging around for an age.

Then the CBB at 8pm?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 14 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next