The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightjar

Nightjar

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:07 pm

But what?

A double? shifty

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:11 pm

Something undemanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:19 pm

I was thinking PT's White City thingy.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 5:20 pm

If you want undemanding then it should be Bill Withers.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 5:26 pm

Bill Withers at 7pm?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 5:29 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:30 pm

If we do an album tonight can we do it a little earlier?

Like 6pm?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:31 pm

Or 6:15pm?

Cos fooble.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Salt 'n Vinega?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:32 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Or 6:15pm?

Cos fooble.

I can, which means I can spend the rest of the evening playing video games.

This is my idea of fun
Playing video games
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:58 pm

That's not so egregious though is it. Lots of people consider video games to be fun. Even me.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 4:28 pm

I am available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 5:19 pm

What now?

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 5:21 pm

Let's do Niela Miller. Excited

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:36 pm

MORE! I WANT MORE!
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:37 pm

Yes.7:45pm for Phil Manzanera?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:38 pm

Or 8pm?

Summat else?

I'd also like to watch teh fooble, but we're 4-0 up after the first leg so...

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:39 pm

hmm

Gilmour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:39 pm

I can do 7:45.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 8:41 pm

Philpotomus Manzaneropolis tomorrow at 7pm.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next