The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:42 am

8:30 am?

Well it could work I guess?
Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:22 am

No bodies Got back to me, so Lets do Prince Far I at 7PM (tonite) then yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:12 am

From what I heard last nite the Prince Far I album sounded righteous!

shifty
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:43 pm

I'm happy to do another tonight.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
8:30 am?

Well it could work I guess?

An early morning commentary?

Gorilla No

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 8:53 pm

I haz decided, Charli XCX at 7pm and, gasp then Fosters the Bear, or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:05 pm

I believe I will be available.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 9:34 pm

Don't forget that we will be doing Eskimo at some point.

It might be lurking at the bottom of the list but it's going nowhere in a hurry.

Like a glacier.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:06 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
I haz decided, Charli XCX at 7pm and, gasp then Fosters the Bear, or whatever it's called.

We doing Foster the People at 8pm or 8:30? The CXCX is 37 minutes loooong.
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:22 pm

I can do either.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:28 pm

8pm then! Excited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:54 pm

We doing one?

Excited
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:57 pm

I'm not sure if I can make it. I may or may not be having a visitation.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Night off.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:14 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
I'm not sure if I can make it. I may or may not be having a visitation.

gossip

:That picture of Tom in glasses calling the police:
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:33 pm

My visitation is complete. box

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 pm

I hope you mopped up all the ectoplasm. ugh

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:35 pm

Lets do something 2nite

yes
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 4:24 pm

I'm feeling a little bit more physically and mentally stable today.

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 pm

I am available.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next