The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:18 am

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:
I'm about to get my supper.
I have now had my supper.

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:37 am

But What?

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Scree418
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 5:52 pm

??

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:07 pm

Fisherspoony
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:11 pm

'What an eccentric performance'

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:12 pm

🤨

Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:26 pm

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Eccent10

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Wella wella wella-ooh!?

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Ditto.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:11 pm

dEUS.

Or Prince Far I. For the Rastafari

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 14866110

I think we should go PFI. yes
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:29 pm

Wendi-Pops is gonna lurve that.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:50 pm

Ok then, let's do dEUS.
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Is Wendi-Pops is gonna lurve that?

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:23 pm

I can't remember! It's been 3 days short of 26 years since I saw them live.

I'm… so… grandpa

Last edited by Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got the date pedantically correct.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:46 pm

The place I saw them in burned down, and is now yuppie flats.

I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:06 pm

dEUS? dEUS? It does NOT exist

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:02 pm

Guest‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ wrote:
dEUS.

Or Prince Far I. For the Rastafari

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 14866110

I think we should go PFI. yes

I could do Prince Far I at 8:30, but only if everyone else can make it.

It's not along album is it?
Back to top Go down
Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:08 pm

I am awaiwabwe.

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:21 pm

But is Wendykins? scared
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 11:15 pm

I am available.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!   The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The album running-commentary and general listening discussion thread. Part 4!
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next