Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02)

2 posters

Go down

?

Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02) I_vote_lcap100%Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Nightjar, Butterfield, The Call of the Wendigo, SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02) I_vote_lcap0%Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

4 posters

Poll closed

Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02) Empty Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02)

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:10 am

England United ‎- (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98).

Ant & Dec – We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02).

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02) Empty Re: Round One: (How Does It Feel To Be) On Top of the World (England - France, '98) vs We're On The Ball (England - Japan/South Korea, '02)

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:46 pm

Disappointing at the time, but of those 2, On Top of the World = Better song. That And And Dec one wasn't totally rancid thought.

Back to top Go down