What did you dream about last night?

+3
Nightjar
The Call of the Wendigo
Fangirl Three
7 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 13 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by Fangirl Three Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:08 pm

Butterfield wrote:A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I was in the same room as Chrissie Hynde, and I excitedly told her that although I wasn't a huge fan, I did like "Hymn to Her".

I bet she was thrilled.

It is a jolly good song.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night? - Page 13 Empty Re: What did you dream about last night?

Post by cosmictanya Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:58 am

Trying to park in staff parking under Victoria Station for free, for a look round the shops on Elizabeth Street, the barrier didn’t work as normal, the car couldn’t be reversed, and I was committed to going forward. Then I realised the British Transport Police might realise I was stoned, which they did.

I decided my only option was to play it as a naive American tourist, and while they conferred with each other, this gave me time to get out, abandon the car, and run. I rang my brother from a pay phone but instead it went through to the childhood home of a childhood friend, whose mother picked up.

We instantly recognised each others voice, and before I could excuse myself by saying I had to ring off to call my brother, she explained that I had called at just the right time as she was being interviewed on television news about the historic and inflationary issues around junior doctors pay and knew I’d be able to contribute, so she was placing me on speakerphone.

I struggled through that reasonably well, or part of the way through, I saw the Transport Police coming up behind me about to give chase once more. I left the phone literally hanging, still on speakerphone being broadcast to the nation, as the pursuit began again.

Thats roughly when I woke up.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 am

I came very close to a sex dream last night, passionately kissing a Spanish guy I’ve known forever - in the dream we both about 20, and searching all over the place for a place to do it all. Everywhere we went (using rollercoasters and giant water slides to get around the city, passing gingerbread Gaudi buildings and glitter rooftops) someone would come in to disturb us. Eventually I woke up.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Yesterday at 11:16 am

Still recovering from a long and stressful dream where I couldn’t spell.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Yesterday at 10:17 pm

Last night, I dreamt that I was showing someone how to write a song while totally devoid of inspiration. I had my guitar in my hand and played them the following chord sequence.

F, E minor, G, D minor, D major.

I am now going to pick up my guitar in real life and see what that sounds like.

I shall report back to you as to what my findings are.

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Yesterday at 10:17 pm

I remember it being in 4/4 time.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Yesterday at 10:22 pm

I have now played it.

It was tolerable.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13