Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

?

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Call of the Wendigo
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Nightjar
Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Total Votes : 3

3 posters

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:38 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I heard this playing in a JobCentre, once.

I don't have a clue why it was playing in a JobCentre.

Cause he had a gig there?

Last edited by Nightjar on Wed May 17, 2023 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel. - Page 4 Empty Re: Wendi's Decent Songs by acts that had gone off by then, rip-off thread. The sequel.

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:39 pm

Nightjar wrote:
@BackToTheBlues

1 year ago

This is one of the songs that turned me on to Bob Dylan. It was on a give-away CD from the Daily Telegraph

cringe
lol 2

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed May 17, 2023 7:39 pm

This is worse than the SAW stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:40 pm

music

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:40 pm

Last track - James.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:40 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:This is worse than the SAW stuff.

Something something "I want to play a game"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:41 pm

Yep, this is definitely James.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:41 pm

Melodic hints of Rose of Cimarron.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed May 17, 2023 7:41 pm

I just can't, this is terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:41 pm

music

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed May 17, 2023 7:42 pm

Last one James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:43 pm

@clairefarmer1

1 year ago

I've actually chosen this song for my funeral. Having stage 4 cancer, I get time to choose! And this video just sums it up for me.

Neutral

On a positive note ..I'm off to see them in Leeds tonight! Can't wait and I'm sooo excited. Can't wait to see you all and thank you for the music X

happy

shifty

Last edited by Nightjar on Wed May 17, 2023 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed May 17, 2023 7:43 pm

Hot looking bit twine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:44 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:Hot looking bit twine

It's a quality weave that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:45 pm

It is over.

That was a fabulous collection of songs that couldn't help but make you think about the important things in life.

Now to look back at the thread and see what everybody else made of it. Excited

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed May 17, 2023 7:45 pm

I shall give it 5 stars.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed May 17, 2023 7:45 pm

Songs a bit, exactly how I'd image a good song from the 15 James albums that I've not heard would sounds like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:46 pm

I don't really know what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Wed May 17, 2023 7:47 pm

Gets one * for that Rick Ashley one. That was total REDACTED

Rest of it was fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed May 17, 2023 7:48 pm

Other than "ooh, Princess_BellybuttonZ, you utter by****tch!". gasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next