white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum in which all human experience resides. Especially for fans of the now-deceased original Hall of the Wendigo. Still Number One with the core demographic.

HomePortalSearchView new postsThe Hall of the Wendigo Emergency BlogRegisterLog in

What do you call the Beatles' White Album?

Go down 
3 posters

Poll question
The White Album
white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Vote_lcap100%white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
The Beatles
white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Vote_lcap0%white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The self titled album by the Beatles that idiots call the White Album
white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Vote_lcap0%white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wut?
 0% [ 0 ]
Dunno
 0% [ 0 ]
Bovered? Does this face look Bovered?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Empty
PostSubject: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:40 pm

white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? 51lc5vlGazL._SY355_
Back to top Go down
The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:02 pm

I call it A Doll's House, which is its proper name. box

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:02 pm

I also call Abbey Road, "Everest." box

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:03 pm

And Let it Be, "Get Back." box

The Call of the Wendigo
Admin
The Call of the Wendigo

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:05 pm

I also routinely describe it as, "crepuscular," because that's how Ian MacDonald described it, and saying it makes me feel clever. box

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Nightjars are Crepuscular.

That is all I know on that subject. Or at least it is all I admit too, at this point.
Back to top Go down
Fangirl Three

Fangirl Three

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:26 am

I'm quite crepuscular - specifically matutinal.

Nightjar

Nightjar

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:09 am

Every vinyl copy I've ever seen of it has been all scuffed and grubby and with all ingrained finger marks around the edges.

Ergo: I call it The "All Scuffed and Grubby and with All Ingrained Finger Marks Around the Edges Alb*m".

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you call the Beatles' White Album?   white noise - What do you call the Beatles' White Album? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you call the Beatles' White Album?
Page 1 of 1